Easiest peak ever?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Why would you set someone up to fail beyond what they fail at already?

Why would I do something like that to someone who excessively milks the clock, takes stops that she shouldn't, and then can't handle it? Because it would be hilarious.

What kind of a person are you to suggest this covert attempt?

One who has been recognized for the joy and fun I bring to the workplace.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Try this...

Have someone put a couple of packages out of her area on her truck without her knowing it. Nothing so far away that an 01 might be justified, but far enough to be a problem while being close enough that it has to be attempted. Repeat as needed. She wants stops that she shouldn't have? Give her stops she shouldn't have.

Wow, a lying sack of management :censored2: giving advice on how to set-up an employee to fail. Do you learn this at Station One?

59 Dano

Your wife said you were hung like a hamster. That's why she had me over to fulfill her needs.

That explains why she was laughing, I guess.

All kidding aside, she fires people like you, makes more money than you, is smarter than you, is better looking than you, and would call you a crybaby to your face... I don't think you have much of anything that would appeal to her.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
That explains why she was laughing, I guess.

All kidding aside, she fires people like you, makes more money than you, is smarter than you, is better looking than you, and would call you a crybaby to your face... I don't think you have much of anything that would appeal to her.

Hmmm. That isn't what she was saying last night. We wrote your name in yellow in the snow..."She was holding the pen."(Sean Connery).

59 Dano

Hmmm. That isn't what she was saying last night. We wrote your name in yellow in the snow..."She was holding the pen."(Sean Connery).

That your insult is something that rivals what you'd hear from an 8th grader isn't the biggest tragedy here, it's that it is unoriginal.