Ebola and your DIAD

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
Isn't there a cure for it? I'm pretty sure they have been curing patients the past several months. It seems like nobody is mentioning this.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Then what they're saying is that this American exchanged bodily fluids in Liberia with someone that had Ebola symptoms? He's either the dumbest American out there or it's easier to get Ebola than advertised.
They haven't disclosed his citizenship, so how do you know he's an American? Yes, he would've had to come in contact with someone who was infected.......sneezing on someone happens every day, everywhere......Exchanging bodily fluids does not just mean sex

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Isn't there a cure for it? I'm pretty sure they have been curing patients the past several months. It seems like nobody is mentioning this.
My sister in law works at Ft. Mead and she confirms that there is an Ebola cure made from tobacco in the final stages of testing. That Ebola is some scary stuff but fortunately as far as viruses go is a real wimpy.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I've managed to keep any cold away since 2008. If you are going to stores, go early when there is hardly any people. If it's a grocery store, wipe the cart handle with the provided wet wipes....or I have my own.
Stay away from all 'crowded' scenarios.
When your immune system is compromised, you take certain precautions.......follow those same precautions. In addition, for ebola, I would avoid flying !

Future

Victory Ride
The title of this thread sounds like childrens novel........Little boy from Somalia(Ebola) comes to america and becomes a UPS Christmas helper

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert
I've managed to keep any cold away since 2008. If you are going to stores, go early when there is hardly any people. If it's a grocery store, wipe the cart handle with the provided wet wipes....or I have my own.
Stay away from all 'crowded' scenarios.
When your immune system is compromised, you take certain precautions.......follow those same precautions. In addition, for ebola, I would avoid flying !
SoCal doesn't have a word for cold!!

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
If they only knew.....we could have stopped all of this in Africa.....with a few wipes and hand sanitizer

But it's no joke.

If you're concerned about the transmission of Ebola (and other communicable diseases) through people touching the DIAD, then yes, regularly wiping it with a sanitizer will heavily reduce your chances of getting sick.

OPTION3

But it's no joke.

If you're concerned about the transmission of Ebola (and other communicable diseases) through people touching the DIAD, then yes, regularly wiping it with a sanitizer will heavily reduce your chances of getting sick.
so would disinfecting the diad boards on a NIGHTLY basis

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
<sigh> It's not hard, folks...

wipes.jpg

Buy at your local Walmart, or go to Dollar Tree and get a generic brand for $1.
You can't realistically wipe the diad after every time someone touches it, especially if you're in a no release area.

Returntosender

Many times a guy has answered the door in his boxers scratching his nuts then reaches out for my diad. Many times Ive said "no thanks, I'll print out your name. Carry on scratching."
Funk funk
I carry cans of lysol in my truck so i can spray the diad throughout the day..
What if a girl kissed you after delivering her VSC? How you gonna clean your mouth?