Ebola and your DIAD

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
For those of you who want play a Ebola like game simulation. There is a game called Plague Inc you can download on Android devices.

The goal is kill everyone on the planet. You create a virus, mutate it overtime. The CDC is your enemy. As you mutate the virus the CDC will work on cure. You to kill everyone before the CDC gets the cure.

Foamer Pyle

On the plane he had no symptoms.....the Dr. at CDC said it's only contagious when the symptoms are present. So, the other people on the plane are probably OK.
They need to check out his family and whoever he visited after his arrival in N.Dallas. It can take up to 21 days for symptoms to appear if someone is exposed. I hope they can keep it I N. Dallas....contain it there...BUT...my gut says...
uh oh !

Why can't they just stop any travelers from Sierra Leone & Liberia from entering this country ?
The president can stop those folks from coming into our country, but like everything he does, it's mired in controversy.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
+ theres no time allowance for cleansing the diad of disease

Seriously??? Every single driver -- NO exceptions -- that I've ever worked with as a helper has consistently found time to talk & text on their phone (non-work related)... yet finding a few seconds here-and-there to wipe the DIAD in order to keep you healthy is just impossible. Again, does your mommy wipe your butt still?

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert
Seriously??? Every single driver -- NO exceptions -- that I've ever worked with as a helper has consistently found time to talk & text on their phone (non-work related)... yet finding a few seconds here-and-there to wipe the DIAD in order to keep you healthy is just impossible. Again, does your mommy wipe your butt still?
By time I get to the back and pull out my $1 wipes, take 1 out, close the lid, that'd be about 10 seconds at least. Then I would have to wipe the diad, 10 seconds. Now I need to dispose of this wipe properly in a DR bag and tie it up, 10 seconds. (We're at 30 now).

So 30 seconds for every sig required.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
By time I get to the back and pull out my $1 wipes, take 1 out, close the lid, that'd be about 10 seconds at least. Then I would have to wipe the diad, 10 seconds. Now I need to dispose of this wipe properly in a DR bag and tie it up, 10 seconds. (We're at 30 now).

So 30 seconds for every sig required.

...or you could spray the DIAD with a homemade spray (several are described by the CDC) that kills the virus; then quickly wipe the DIAD with a rag. No need to dispose of the rag, since the solution killed the virus... but if you're worried, follow up by sanitizing your hands with a cheap pump bottle. Keep them in your cup holder... literally it takes seconds.

Most, if not all, of the drivers whining on here probably send multiple texts every day that take more than 30 seconds to send & receive... yet, when it comes to avoiding getting sick and dying, there's just not enough time.

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert
...or you could spray the DIAD with a homemade spray (several are described by the CDC) that kills the virus; then quickly wipe the DIAD with a rag. No need to dispose of the rag, since the solution killed the virus... but if you're worried, follow up by sanitizing your hands with a cheap pump bottle. Keep them in your cup holder... literally it takes seconds.

Most, if not all, of the drivers whining on here probably send multiple texts every day that take more than 30 seconds to send & receive... yet, when it comes to avoiding getting sick and dying, there's just not enough time.

If I have to sanitize my hands then we'd have to add another 10 seconds for me to take my gloves off

Returntosender

Think, It could be...He did lie to get on a plane. He could be a jihadist, a martyr, willing to infect the USA to go get his virgins. He maybe just wanted to get to the USA to be treated successfully after seeing people die. Pretty selfish if that was the only reason. But there seems to be more coming out daily. I have an open mind, we will see. I have my retreat in the wilderness all blocked out just in case.
. Come on now. Why send one guy. They could have sent multiple guys during the incubation period to different ports of entry.

They would not send one guy to Dallas, Texas to try and infect the CONUS.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
. Come on now. Why send one guy. They could have sent multiple guys during the incubation period to different ports of entry.

They would not send one guy to Dallas, Texas to try and infect the CONUS.
Why send more than one? How do we know hes the only one? If it is a easily spread illness which we are being told it is not. So If you believe "them" no worries, right?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Why send more than one? How do we know hes the only one? If it is a easily spread illness which we are being told it is not. So If you believe "them" no worries, right?

RTS is right----if this were truly an act of terrorism, they would have sent multiple people through numerous ports of entry on both sides of the country. Boston, NYC, DC, and Miami on the East Coast-----Seattle, Oakland, SF and LA on the West Coast. Trying to infect an entire country by sending one person through one point of entry is simply not feasible.

Returntosender

Ha, nothing to (DO) here move on (UP). LMAO
10421400_803346056382470_7954743797158925523_n_zpsa0010243.jpg