Ebola and your DIAD

OPTION3

483839_10152708422251071_1558693651677337304_n.jpg

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
In response to some of the posters who mocked me...

Ebola is not believed to be an airborne virus. Cleaning your DIAD with sanitizing wipes and regularly washing your hands with soap is an effective prevention method. The CDC even describes a cheap, homemade bleach/water spray that is effective.

You're not working with sick people; you're briefly dealing with people, and if you're concerned about getting sick (not just Ebola), regularly sanitizing the DIAD and washing your hands will heavily reduce your chances of getting sick.

To those who claimed that sanitizing the DIAD after others have handled it is too hard or just impossible... does your mommy still wipe your butt?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
In response to some of the posters who mocked me...

Ebola is not believed to be an airborne virus. Cleaning your DIAD with sanitizing wipes and regularly washing your hands with soap is an effective prevention method. The CDC even describes a cheap, homemade bleach/water spray that is effective.

You're not working with sick people; you're briefly dealing with people, and if you're concerned about getting sick (not just Ebola), regularly sanitizing the DIAD and washing your hands will heavily reduce your chances of getting sick.

To those who claimed that sanitizing the DIAD after others have handled it is too hard or just impossible... does your mommy still wipe your butt?
I dont mock anyone, BUT overuse of sanitizing wipes is just as bad.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Think, It could be...He did lie to get on a plane. He could be a jihadist, a martyr, willing to infect the USA to go get his virgins. He maybe just wanted to get to the USA to be treated successfully after seeing people die. Pretty selfish if that was the only reason. But there seems to be more coming out daily. I have an open mind, we will see. I have my retreat in the wilderness all blocked out just in case.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Think, It could be...He did lie to get on a plane. He could be a jihadist, a martyr, willing to infect the USA to go get his virgins. He maybe just wanted to get to the USA to be treated successfully after seeing people die. Pretty selfish if that was the only reason. But there seems to be more coming out daily. I have an open mind, we will see. I have my retreat in the wilderness all blocked out just in case.

I will go to Sober's end of the world shelter.

Packmule

Call me paranoid I dont care. I think this is a terrorist attack. The guy is probaly a member of Isis, or some other whack job. He presented himself to four children, who went to four different schools. If we know so much about it how come we dont know how to prevent it from coming into the country. The only thing that could be worse is bubonic plague.
Free and open society, immigrants from everywhere coming through the borders, its only a matter of time.
I think the time is here.
Our president is a terrorist. Why do you suppose he spread so many undocumented children, with no health screening, across the whole country?
Good comment on your part.

xtelevisionset

Yes. Unless you plan to exchange bodily fluids with your customers, you should be good.

It's transmissable through sweat, maybe they coughed on their hands or sneezed. If you touch your eye, which honestly I tend to avoid during work because my hands get so damn dirty, you will contract the virus and have about a 60% chance of survival.