Ebola and your DIAD

OPTION3

10g001g.jpg
This could also be our CEO in a PCM

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert
Do not clean your diad. This type of work is reserved for porters. If yours needs cleaning, please notify your management team so they can dispatch a porter to meet you.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Call me paranoid I dont care. I think this is a terrorist attack. The guy is probaly a member of Isis, or some other whack job. He presented himself to four children, who went to four different schools. If we know so much about it how come we dont know how to prevent it from coming into the country. The only thing that could be worse is bubonic plague.
Free and open society, immigrants from everywhere coming through the borders, its only a matter of time.
I think the time is here.

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert
Call me paranoid I dont care. I think this is a terrorist attack. The guy is probaly a member of Isis, or some other whack job. He presented himself to four children, who went to four different schools. If we know so much about it how come we dont know how to prevent it from coming into the country. The only thing that could be worse is bubonic plague.
Free and open society, immigrants from everywhere coming through the borders, its only a matter of time.
Oh please. Are you going to tell us we actually landed on the moon next?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Isn't there a cure for it? I'm pretty sure they have been curing patients the past several months. It seems like nobody is mentioning this.
There is no cure, but if a person is given enough pallative care and hydration they can survive the disease on their own. Sometimes.

soberups

Before people panic, ask yourselves this. If Ebola was as contagious and persistent as some are making it out to be, then why are outbreaks so rare? Why are the crowded, dirty slums in African cities not rife with the disease?

The reality is that the first known Ebola outbreak occured in 1976 and if it truly were as contagious as some are making it out to be then there would be no one left alive on the African continent by now.

I think we are going to be OK.

MobileBA

Ebola is not airborne yet,there are many professionals that believe that it could mutate into an airborne virus as it evolve. At what point do you become concerned assuming i maybe just being paranoid. whats your line in the sand? I don't know the answers but I'm concerned

soberups

Ebola is not airborne yet,there are many professionals that believe that it could mutate into an airborne virus as it evolve. At what point do you become concerned assuming i maybe just being paranoid. whats your line in the sand? I don't know the answers but I'm concerned
I will start getting concerned when there are confirmed cases in multiple cities, and/ or direct evidence that it has in fact mutated into a strain that can transmit via air. Right now..all we have for certain is one sick person who caught it in Liberia and flew back home to the USA.

Returntosender

For those of you who want play a Ebola like game simulation. There is a game called Plague Inc you can download on Android devices.

The goal is kill everyone on the planet. You create a virus, mutate it overtime. The CDC is your enemy. As you mutate the virus the CDC will work on cure. You to kill everyone before the CDC gets the cure.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
For those of you who want play a Ebola like game simulation. There is a game called Plague Inc you can download on Android devices.

The goal is kill everyone on the planet. You create a virus, mutate it overtime. The CDC is your enemy. As you mutate the virus the CDC will work on cure. You to kill everyone before the CDC gets the cure.

disturbing post from RTS...you ok?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I think you are overreacting and the hysteria caused by people such as yourself is often far worse than the disease itself.

moreluck

golden ticket member
These hospitals, specifically this Dallas hosp., had just recently held seminars on the handling of things should a case of ebola present in a patient. Someone wasn't paying attention, were they?
Maybe it was the person who said don't panic or over-react.