Enhanced Saturday Ground

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
If they push us this hard in this oppressive summer heat they're going to lose a lot

So they say you're scheduled to work Saturday and I say I cant. Then management says tuff smile* you better be here! So I call in Saturday morning and say I'm not coming to work. Then Monday morning the center manager hands me a warning letter for what... attendance?

only if you have an attendance problem

ManInBrown

You sound like one of those guys who always complain, I ask them have they filed on “it” and I get the same answer “I don’t want a target in my back”
Lolol so I look like a driver that’s afraid to file, but I know exactly how they operate in situations like this? You can’t even begin to imagine how many grievances I filed in package. If you were my steward, it will be an extra PT job handling my grievances.

I’m contemplating a return to package just for the free money. I miss it. Feeders is too easy and laid back. Nothing to file on.

Phenom5

They’re getting crushed everyday here. You hear about them quitting every so often.
I'm sure that's the point. Cheaper to keep them rotating and staying in progression than it is to pay top rate. Burn them out and then promote the cover drivers