ESG scores

rickyb

It's impressive seeing common sense government in action. Too many politicians make very measured statements that end up sounding like double speak. A lot of talk, little action. I liked Trump's policies, but with DeSantis you don't get the ego, the combativeness, just clarity and common sense. That's how he fights back, showing a clear difference between his policies and the craziness of others. I think he's the right man at the right time.
i look foward to exposing desantis even more for his corruption in the upcoming years

remember, the grease rises to the top!

vantexan

i look foward to exposing desantis even more for his corruption in the upcoming years

remember, the grease rises to the top!
You think every leader is corrupt unless they think exactly as you do. The only thing you've ever exposed is your lack of understanding of how pretty much everything works.

rickyb

You think every leader is corrupt unless they think exactly as you do. The only thing you've ever exposed is your lack of understanding of how pretty much everything works.
every american leader terribly corrupt since at least carter, and they are usually worse than the previous.

fox news terrible track record on doing propaganda for presidents who were corrupt.

dont trust big money MSM!

vantexan

u guys are so superficial

u think republican good, democrat bad

u freak out when ones in power, and think everything is improving when the other is in power

totally clueless.
Guess what chief, we had stagflation when Obama was in power. Trump greatly improved things including lower fuel prices. Biden has reversed about everything Trump did and look where we're at. I want an executive with a proven track record of running things well. Not pie in the sky BS that doesn't work. We have had too much of that already and at this point in time in history it's the Democrats pushing the BS. If it takes a smart Republican to clean it up then that's who I'll vote for. Meanwhile you'll continue on with your fantasies about how things ought to be but have never been proven to work. That's making decisions that's way above your pay grade and involves policies that literally could help millions out of poverty or put them into poverty. What do you think high fuel prices and high food prices are doing to low income earners now? Who do you think is doing that to them? Take your head out of your ass for once and wake up from being woke.

rickyb

Guess what chief, we had stagflation when Obama was in power. Trump greatly improved things including lower fuel prices. Biden has reversed about everything Trump did and look where we're at. I want an executive with a proven track record of running things well. Not pie in the sky BS that doesn't work. We have had too much of that already and at this point in time in history it's the Democrats pushing the BS. If it takes a smart Republican to clean it up then that's who I'll vote for. Meanwhile you'll continue on with your fantasies about how things ought to be but have never been proven to work. That's making decisions that's way above your pay grade and involves policies that literally could help millions out of poverty or put them into poverty. What do you think high fuel prices and high food prices are doing to low income earners now? Who do you think is doing that to them? Take your head out of your ass for once and wake up from being woke.
trump lost the trade war, min wage didnt go up, real wages barely went up in his last years, union rate was probably the same or even down, he was okay on NAFTA

tell me this, when was the last good democrat president you had?

rickyb

trump had no track record. his business track record was awful. its not a huge mystery.

most of these guys tracks records are terrible which is why the media promotes them. the media didnt promote bernie partly bc he wasnt good for ratings like trump, and partly cuz he has a average track record unlike most politicians in america.

rickyb

In addition trump was deeply bad for wall st, which can blow up any day taking down the whole world economy

So yea he was prwtty bad

vantexan

trump lost the trade war, min wage didnt go up, real wages barely went up in his last years, union rate was probably the same or even down, he was okay on NAFTA

tell me this, when was the last good democrat president you had?
Clinton when he went to the middle to get reelected.

vantexan

trump had no track record. his business track record was awful. its not a huge mystery.

most of these guys tracks records are terrible which is why the media promotes them. the media didnt promote bernie partly bc he wasnt good for ratings like trump, and partly cuz he has a average track record unlike most politicians in america.
Name the legislation Bernie got passed that helped Americans? Trump was a successful businessman.