ESG scores

tourists24

I have been wondering for a while if this was a real thing or not. Companies being more and more political in their advertising, and in a progressive way. But today is the first time I've seen a company actually use ESG in their commercial (Bank Of America). Where does everyone here think this will head and how it will affect all of us (if at all)?

I have been wondering for a while if this was a real thing or not. Companies being more and more political in their advertising, and in a progressive way. But today is the first time I've seen a company actually use ESG in their commercial (Bank Of America). Where does everyone here think this will head and how it will affect all of us (if at all)?
That's a new going green saving our environment

Thebrownblob

That's a new going green saving our environment
1653924915362.jpeg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It's all about control.

There's a sp500 ESG ETF. They recently removed Tesla and added Shell. Think about that..... removing the company that's essentially responsible for the electric vehicle market, and adding an oil company.

Coincidentally this came right after Elon said he's voting Republican. It's all a huge scam for power.

tourists24

It's all about control.

There's a sp500 ESG ETF. They recently removed Tesla and added Shell. Think about that..... removing the company that's essentially responsible for the electric vehicle market, and adding an oil company.

Coincidentally this came right after Elon said he's voting Republican. It's all a huge scam for power.
All a coincidence I'm sure

It's all about control.

Guess what? Those electric vehicles are not environmentally friendly as Biden administration would make us believe they are.

rickyb

this guy is a republican

they are even more corrupt than democrats who are corrupt

hes on fox news

hes probably going to run for prez in 2024 with all the free propaganda hes getting

the hour is very late in america. your political system cant withstand much more corrupt presidents like bush, biden, obama the drone king, and trump

vantexan

Once again, Governor DeSantis is ahead of things.
It's impressive seeing common sense government in action. Too many politicians make very measured statements that end up sounding like double speak. A lot of talk, little action. I liked Trump's policies, but with DeSantis you don't get the ego, the combativeness, just clarity and common sense. That's how he fights back, showing a clear difference between his policies and the craziness of others. I think he's the right man at the right time.