Essential Personnel....

Is Michaels Craft store "essential"? Is Pajeet's corner store "Essential"? Is the smoke / vape / CBD store "essential"? What about JimBob's used tire center? The ghetto beauty stores with fake hair and nails with all products made in Wuhan China? All places open for business and dammit they want their packages and pick-ups!

The "lock down" is a joke. They talking heads are a joke. The stimulus checks are a joke and UPS takes your health and safety and hub cleanliness as the biggest joke of all. Is Bob here to run route 32A? No? He died or got the virus? Whatever, let Bill run it today.

Strip the crap off the routes, run essential medicine and supplies and be done with it for 30 days. Your smile* from wherever can wait.
How can you really determine what's essential? We are lifeline for many people who do not have the opportunity to go out and get items for themselves

BeachBoy

@MECH-lift’s back is hurting from all the weight lifting equipment deliveries..thanks bow-flex!
Agreed! There has been a huge uptick in dust catchers over the last few weeks. And now, due to all the kids being home, full of energy, trampoline season has started about a month earlier than usual.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
We take many things for granted.
Trust me I'm not thrilled to death being out in the public during this pandemic, especially with our company doing nothing for the hourly employees.
It's a great time for on cars to suit up and be doing hourly work!

I can see it now...
tenor-3.gif