Essential Personnel....

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I just wish we could stop people from greeting us at the door when we deliver to them
Please just let us stop drop and go
Nobody will come and steal your package

"Hi. Would you please go back in to the house and close the door? I will then leave the package by the door and you can retrieve it as I am making my way back to the package car. Thank you very much for your cooperation and stay safe."

Heavy Package

Is Michaels Craft store "essential"? Is Pajeet's corner store "Essential"? Is the smoke / vape / CBD store "essential"? What about JimBob's used tire center? The ghetto beauty stores with fake hair and nails with all products made in Wuhan China? All places open for business and dammit they want their packages and pick-ups!

The "lock down" is a joke. They talking heads are a joke. The stimulus checks are a joke and UPS takes your health and safety and hub cleanliness as the biggest joke of all. Is Bob here to run route 32A? No? He died or got the virus? Whatever, let Bill run it today.

Strip the crap off the routes, run essential medicine and supplies and be done with it for 30 days. Your smile* from wherever can wait.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
I just wish we could stop people from greeting us at the door when we deliver to them
When they try to greet me I put the package on the ground, tell them to have a nice day on my way back to the PC. If they walk towards me I very forcefully tell them to please stay back which all have adhered to so far. Some customers have told me I am doing too much, but they dont understand the risk and stress we are under. If UPS had an A game we would already be seeing public servive statements about staying away from drivers.

Poop Head

Judge me.
When they try to greet me I put the package on the ground, tell them to have a nice day on my way back to the PC. If they walk towards me I very forcefully tell them to please stay back which all have adhered to so far. Some customers have told me I am doing too much, but they dont understand the risk and stress we are under. If UPS had an A game we would already be seeing public servive statements about staying away from drivers.
Bro. You never gonna get any tang acting like that!

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Is Michaels Craft store "essential"? Is Pajeet's corner store "Essential"? Is the smoke / vape / CBD store "essential"? What about JimBob's used tire center? The ghetto beauty stores with fake hair and nails with all products made in Wuhan China? All places open for business and dammit they want their packages and pick-ups!

The "lock down" is a joke. They talking heads are a joke. The stimulus checks are a joke and UPS takes your health and safety and hub cleanliness as the biggest joke of all. Is Bob here to run route 32A? No? He died or got the virus? Whatever, let Bill run it today.

Strip the crap off the routes, run essential medicine and supplies and be done with it for 30 days. Your smile* from wherever can wait.
I wish Bob would die already. 32A is a nice route.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Stop honking the horn, stop calling out UPS!, and stop knocking or ringing the doorbell until you've turned to leave.

Wear a mask all day. People will avoid you without having to say this stupidity:
"Hi. Would you please go back in to the house and close the door? I will then leave the package by the door and you can retrieve it as I am making my way back to the package car. Thank you very much for your cooperation and stay safe."
...Ignorant rambling.