Ethics

wkmac

Surprised at the either "in your face" or plain stupidity on either Cheney or his handlers part of appearing at AEI. Here's a war literally drafted out of the neo-con public policy playbook and you go to their highest catherdal to plead your case! What a bunch of numbnuts! This would be like UPS holding a press conference from the offices of the biggest union busting law firm in the country stating they intend to develop better relations with their unionized workforce. Not a good way to deliever the right message unless it really does show the true intent of the real message which it likely the idea.

Here's a little Rumy news too! You guys can take heart because it's the gov't and we all know in the end they have our best interest at heart and will protect us from themselves....uh, well I mean the evil capitalist manipulators!
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=%20EN20051030&articleId=1169

ok2bclever

I Re Member
Seems appropriate that an ethics thread would be not die easily what with all the various investigations into ethics and illegalities currently onging right now . :cool:

I can imagine some might find an ethics thread uncomfortable, but wouldn't think any of them would be reading on this UPS forum.