Everyone signed on to Webcam?

thedownhillEXPRESS

Ohh boy!!!
Lets play a drinking game.

Take a drink when:

Fred says regrets.
Fred says economic
Fred ....., heck just drink and watch him weave his story of B.S.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
You can submit questions!! Please be professional. Not like that ass with his video tape.
Won't do any good dear. Smith is a smug and arrogant SOB especially towards hourly employees. About the best "answer" you'll get is one that is highly defensive with twisted words and all.

Last edited:

menotyou

bella amicizia
Won't do any good dear. Smith is a smug and arrogant SOB especially towards hourly employees. About the best "answer" you'll get is one that is highly denfensive with twisted words and all.
I'm from brown, so he'd ignore me altogether. I'd have some fun with the little beatch, if he'd let me in to play.

StuffItFred

I ate not long ago and am afraid I will vomit from Fred's verbal diarrhea if I listen and watch. I will wait to read and hear the news elsewhere than from the horse's a** himself!

Damon77

Fred keeps wanting Brozniak to take all the heat with the Express changes. I can see him shoving him out there like Nixon did to Ziegler.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Won't do any good dear. Smith is a smug and arrogant SOB especially towards hourly employees. About the best "answer" you'll get is one that is highly defensive with twisted words and all.

Almost anything Smith does is scripted to the hilt. I'm guessing they'll have to add a bit of extra security for Uncle Fred.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Fred keeps wanting Brozniak to take all the heat with the Express changes. I can see him shoving him out there like Nixon did to Ziegler.

Bronczek is the All-American boy/Yes Man/Bl*wjob artist. When Fred finally abandons ship, Dave will likely take the helm...and steer right into the dock. It's like he dropped out of Fred's ass and just came to life.

Goldilocks

Bronczek is the All-American boy/Yes Man/Bl*wjob artist. When Fred finally abandons ship, Dave will likely take the helm...and steer right into the dock. It's like he dropped out of Fred's ass and just came to life.

A Golden Boy! This is nothing but a sales pitch for Ground. Fred did say that Ground and Express would never be combined.

Rhoderunner

They just did the preflight check tonite. They drop the bombs tomorrow. Sleep tight and be prepared for some ankle grabbing.

StuffItFred

His reported salary for 2011 was just over $4.5mil. I am pretty sure these 2 jerkoffs are like the president and vice president and travel seperately "for security purposes"

vantexan

They just did the preflight check tonite. They drop the bombs tomorrow. Sleep tight and be prepared for some ankle grabbing.

Reading articles on Google News which are saying these changes are to be implemented by Fiscal Year 2016 with most of it by 2015. Hoping for 2 decent years to get things lined up and save some pennies.

Rhoderunner

I think that's when they expect to see positive numbers from the changes. Have to get them in place before they give results. But I hope you're right Van !!

vantexan

I think that's when they expect to see positive numbers from the changes. Have to get them in place before they give results. But I hope you're right Van !!

Of course Fiscal Year 2015 starts mid-2014 and they'll be doing plenty before then. Fred has openly stated $1.7 Billion in savings so now has to prove it. Will be lucky if I make $40k in 2013. He also said they'll be increasing dividends.