Expectations for 2019 pcm

Will my 3 day ride be on the same route or 3 different ones? Unfortunately Orion doesn’t work. So I don’t use it.

The Real Jack RyanMI6

Midwest.

But this is coming down from Mecca ie Atlanta.

Others have predicted it here on BC.
Thanks for the reply! Atlanta what a fantastic magical fantasy land filled with wonder and amazement. No shock here! No kidding walked into the dispatch room on our heaviest day of peak to hear our preload manager groan, "I'm going to get crusified for turning off Orion for that whole loop!!!" Let's put this in perspective the a car over 250 stops 150 is an 11 hr day. B car 570 stops. C car 380. D car 440. E car 450 stops and he wasn't worried about customers, service, or anything but Orion. What a mythical land we've been transformed into

Thanks for the reply! Atlanta what a fantastic magical fantasy land filled with wonder and amazement. No shock here! No kidding walked into the dispatch room on our heaviest day of peak to hear our preload manager groan, "I'm going to get crusified for turning off Orion for that whole loop!!!" Let's put this in perspective the a car over 250 stops 150 is an 11 hr day. B car 570 stops. C car 380. D car 440. E car 450 stops and he wasn't worried about customers, service, or anything but Orion. What a mythical land we've been transformed into
Orion doesn’t work.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Our pcm today was about our expectations for 2019, and the crackdowns are coming.

Everybody will run scratch. Even low overages below 0.50, which have generally been acceptable, will no longer be tolerated .

Everybody will run Orion at 95%. No longer will 85% be acceptable.

Everybody will beat the Orion miles.

Everybody who fails to meet all three expectations will be treated with 3-day performance rides until they do so.

Nowhere in these expectations are the words 'customer' or 'service' mentioned.

2019 is going to be a wild ride.

Buckle up.
Every person in that building should file a harassment grievance.

Started with 40 stops this past Saturday and no pickups thought Orion has to work, boy was I wrong would of took 4 hours if I followed it. Unbelievable!

PT Crazy

PCM what the heck is that! In the hub our sort manager decided no PCM. Got to save the 3 minutes. No safety info, no. Training.