Expectations for 2019 pcm

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Our pcm today was about our expectations for 2019, and the crackdowns are coming.

Everybody will run scratch. Even low overages below 0.50, which have generally been acceptable, will no longer be tolerated .

Everybody will run Orion at 95%. No longer will 85% be acceptable.

Everybody will beat the Orion miles.

Everybody who fails to meet all three expectations will be treated with 3-day performance rides until they do so.

Nowhere in these expectations are the words 'customer' or 'service' mentioned.

2019 is going to be a wild ride.

Buckle up.
Lay off that crack pipe.

Tell them to fix their numbers. I can run .5 under on the 4A. But 1.2 over on the 7B. Then there’s the 3B,5C, 8B, 9A, and 9B. That are close. But I’ll do my best on the 1A, 2B, 2C, 2E, 4C, 5A, 6A, 7A, 7C, 8C, and 8D.

“Which route are you going to show me the ropes on?”

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Tell them to fix their numbers. I can run .5 under on the 4A. But 1.2 over on the 7B. Then there’s the 3B,5C, 8B, 9A, and 9B. That are close. But I’ll do my best on the 1A, 2B, 2C, 2E, 4C, 5A, 6A, 7A, 7C, 8C, and 8D.

What about the 110 other routes you know.... what do you do on those?????

iruhnman630

Don't need to know routes anymore. Orion does all the knowing for you.

DOK

Our pcm today was about our expectations for 2019, and the crackdowns are coming.

Everybody will run scratch. Even low overages below 0.50, which have generally been acceptable, will no longer be tolerated .

Everybody who fails to meet all three expectations will be treated with 3-day performance rides until they do so.

Buckle up.

Is this what you think or heard a rumor?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Don't need to know routes anymore. Orion does all the knowing for you.
Very difficult to allow yourself any semblance of critical learning: You are expected to follow methods and BS flavors of the week. I worry about the next generation of drivers (including me) who have not had the opportunity to work in a pre-orion, pre-pas, pre-edd world.

CitizenTruth

Buckle up.
No such thing as a performance ride, just another made up mgmt term to scare guys, work as instructed and there is nothing they can do except try to scare you and some guys fall for it, mostly new guys but most figure out their game quick. A real term ojs, is not meant for harassment and like the others have said, bring it on I'll hit em with so many harassment grievances their head will spin, if mgmt knows you'll file and aren't scared they will back off. * these pricks they don't know what it takes to do our job day in and day out

Last edited by a moderator:

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member

Buckle up.
That’s funny, our center manager is beating it into to our heads at pcm that we are not drivers, we are “service providers”. And he’s not wrong.