Exposing the Local 25 supplement

623STEWARD

How is your 1 man rally coming along? So you don't want part timers to get a chance to go full time into feeders?
You may be one of the only weak supplements that have part time feeder drivers !!! I’m all for part timer rank and file members for getting a FULL TIME FEEDER JOB! Not a PART TIME JOB.
YOU FAILED

friend
A
C
T

Boston25

You may be one of the only weak supplements that have part time feeder drivers !!! I’m all for part timer rank and file members for getting a FULL TIME FEEDER JOB! Not a PART TIME JOB.
YOU FAILED

friend
A
C
T

You obviously can't understand what the language means but it's ok I expect that from someone who loves 4 10's with no overtime after 8.

RolloTony Brown Town

YOU FAILED

friend
A
C
T

So do you not like TCDs in general? For package? Allowing insiders an opportunity to drive and not have to attempt their 30 days again. Helping insiders get to full time ahead of casuals being hired off the street?

623STEWARD

So do you not like TCDs in general? For package? Allowing insiders an opportunity to drive and not have to attempt their 30 days again. Helping insiders get to full time ahead of casuals being hired off the street?
I do not like part time feeder drivers. You are watering down the job. That’s what your idols have been doing for years. You are just waking up to smell the coffee. You are all sellouts in New England. I SAID ALL OF YOU ARE SELLOUTS

PXqNXjkTmEfRK.gif

Boston25

I do not like part time feeder drivers. You are watering down the job. That’s what your idols have been doing for years. You are just waking up to smell the coffee. You are all sellouts in New England. I SAID ALL OF YOU ARE SELLOUTS
You obviously don't get it. We aren't watering down anything we are giving part timers a chance to go full time in feeders and stop giving the company a reason to subcontract cause they can't get anyone on the list. It's the same thing as a TCD in package. Type in capitals all you want you still sound like a :censored2:ing maroon.

623STEWARD

You obviously don't get it. We aren't watering down anything we are giving part timers a chance to go full time in feeders and stop giving the company a reason to subcontract cause they can't get anyone on the list. It's the same thing as a TCD in package. Type in capitals all you want you still sound like a :censored2:ing maroon.
There is no reason for part time jobs in feeders ! The rest of the country don’t have it. You allowed it. Just like you allowed longer progression by supporting your idols.
You sellouts are tough online but when it comes down to voting you believe whatever the bully tells you. You are all weak. FACT