Exposing the Local 25 supplement

Boston25

There is no reason for part time jobs in feeders ! The rest of the country don’t have it. You allowed it. Just like you allowed longer progression by supporting your idols.
You sellouts are tough online but when it comes down to voting you believe whatever the bully tells you. You are all weak. FACT
I would love for you to come up here. You don't get that the part timers would be allowed to go full time into feeders? So you don't want part timers to go full time??

Coldworld

60 months and counting
So do you not like TCDs in general? For package? Allowing insiders an opportunity to drive and not have to attempt their 30 days again. Helping insiders get to full time ahead of casuals being hired off the street?
The insiders don’t want to drive... or you guys wash them out....that’s a fact Tony

623STEWARD

Just wait til O’Brien gets into office... it will be a new day around here....ups doesn’t want him in the top spot.... that right there tells me he is the right man for the job!
How bout us members in locals where Sean cane to our unions and lied to us. Told us teamcare was the same as our old healthcare. Told us to vote yes and it’s a great contract. He hasn’t been back yet to local 623. He’s going to have to face the music if he ever steps back into philly . nobody here will let him forget his LIES he told us. It hard to look the other way and vote for someone who lied to us. This is philly. We are not soft like New England
Fact

RolloTony Brown Town

There is no reason for part time jobs in feeders ! The rest of the country don’t have it. You allowed it. Just like you allowed longer progression by supporting your idols.
You sellouts are tough online but when it comes down to voting you believe whatever the bully tells you. You are all weak. FACT

About the douchiest thing you can do is end a whiny rant with an emphatic all caps “FACT.”

TCDs for feeders and package give opportunities that wouldn’t have been there otherwise. Every opportunity taken away from a pt’er goes to a casual to make a good impression and then they get the job.

We call them feeder cover drivers here. If no full timer takes the job, it is then open to part timers. Same job weather a full timer takes it or a part timer takes it.

Boston25

How bout us members in locals where Sean cane to our unions and lied to us. Told us teamcare was the same as our old healthcare. Told us to vote yes and it’s a great contract. He hasn’t been back yet to local 623. He’s going to have to face the music if he ever steps back into philly . nobody here will let him forget his LIES he told us. It hard to look the other way and vote for someone who lied to us. This is philly. We are not soft like New England
Fact
Well apparently you have never been to New England before.

Boston25

It’s a crap hole. I been there. All keyboard warriors No action in person
That statement couldn't be further from the truth. Have you ever thought of putting your differences aside and tried to do your best to help the cause? Rather than just give UPS management more ammunition? You obviously care about this union and the people you are a steward for. Put your energy toward that rather than dividing the membership. At the end of the day we all have our differences and disagreements but it's always best to put your political bull aside and stick together.

623STEWARD

That statement couldn't be further from the truth. Have you ever thought of putting your differences aside and tried to do your best to help the cause? Rather than just give UPS management more ammunition? You obviously care about this union and the people you are a steward for. Put your energy toward that rather than dividing the membership. At the end of the day we all have our differences and disagreements but it's always best to put your political bull aside and stick together.
Brother
I’m gonna keep it real with you. We are passionate here in philly. We don’t like liars. We don’t forget. This local hates the lawyer, dance hall , and the Boston bully. It’s not political. They all LIED and hurt us. We are still suffering from all their lies. They came to MY union hall and told lie after lie. It’s a fact. I can’t change history.
They watered down our jobs. I’m happy that Sean woke up but it’s after the damage has been done to us. It looks a lot like he’s doing it for his own personal wealth and growth. I’m giving you an honest opinion of the outside.
We can’t get over being lied to