Exposing the Local 25 supplement

anHOURover

Thanks man. 2 things we do well up here in NE.
1) make great Neapolitan pizza.
2) negotiate stellar contracts.
Lol
3 buy everything the midget is selling.

I will expose him just like I did to kh.
I pray he campaigns in the 215.
I dare you Boston bully to step foot near phlpa or orepa

alwaysRTS

Shop Steward
Your Part Time Cover drivers and Part Time feeder drivers that can work 7 MONTHS a year.

Your telling me you let part timers work this many months in two different classifications June, July, August, the first two (2) weeks in September, and from October 15th through January 15th. and you can’t make full time jobs!!!!!!

You can’t defend that garbage. If your voting down the national because of 22.4’s you are a hypocrite if you don’t vote down your supplements as well.
There's no way we would agree to this language in the West! How can anyone find this acceptable yet want to vote down the National based on 22.4's?

40 and out

Look at what A part time employee who works at UPS for 15 years and wants to make extra money at Peak has to look forward to. This is a concession.
Section 5 - Helpers

Package driver helpers will be used from the Monday of the week prior to Thanksgiving week until December 25 of any contract year. Such employees shall receive $9.50 per hour for the life of the Agreement. Helpers when required by the Employer will punch his/her own time card at the beginning and end of the work day. Helpers will be paid based on hours worked. Helpers will not be allowed to do any driving work whatsoever.

Helper operating plans will be reviewed with the Local Union.

Current part time employees used to supplement helper needs will be paid $ 11.00 per hour for hours worked.
Good luck trying to find helpers at $9.50 an hour.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
There's no way we would agree to this language in the West! How can anyone find this acceptable yet want to vote down the National based on 22.4's?
Because his post is misleading and an outright lie. Plus out west they prefer subcontractors over giving PTers the opportunity to go full time.

anHOURover

Because his post is misleading and an outright lie. Plus out west they prefer subcontractors over giving PTers the opportunity to go full time.
My post is all facts
You are also hiring off the street for feeder driverS all over New England. You started the part time feeder driver.
Your supplement is slop.
FACT

Gimme Danger

My post is all facts
You are also hiring off the street for feeder driverS all over New England. You started the part time feeder driver.
Your supplement is slop.
FACT

No off the street hires for feeders in 251, only seasonal casuals who don't make the seniority list. There are way too many full time seniority members who want to go feeders.

anHOURover

Not accurate at all. You want to talk credibility? Lol
Every point I bring up is valid ! How are you voting no to the National because of 22.4 but you are voting yes to part time feeder drivers? You make fun of me and my 4 10s. My job is not a concession. Part time feeders is another concession pushed by the Boston bully.
FACT

wide load

Every point I bring up is valid ! How are you voting no to the National because of 22.4 but you are voting yes to part time feeder drivers? You make fun of me and my 4 10s. My job is not a concession. Part time feeders is another concession pushed by the Boston bully.
FACT
Did you know that our Teamster Part Timers that block subcontractors will be guaranteed 8 hours a day and OVERTIME AFTER 8? Do you get OT after 8? Why can’t you answer who you’re voting for in the next election? Cuz you’re a troll with just an anti agenda. So why can’t you answer my question? I’ll keep asking and you’ll avoid it of course.

anHOURover

Did you know that our Teamster Part Timers that block subcontractors will be guaranteed 8 hours a day and OVERTIME AFTER 8? Do you get OT after 8? Why can’t you answer who you’re voting for in the next election? Cuz you’re a troll with just an anti agenda. So why can’t you answer my question? I’ll keep asking and you’ll avoid it of course.
I’d vote for the tdu princess sandy before I voted for a hofficer or ex hofficer. As of now I’m voting for neither. Hopefully an independent comes through or I’ll put my hat in the ring. I’ll only vote for the truth! I am a truther

wide load

I’d vote for the tdu princess sandy before I voted for a hofficer or ex hofficer. As of now I’m voting for neither. Hopefully an independent comes through or I’ll put my hat in the ring. I’ll only vote for the truth! I am a truther
You’re just a complainer. Just a flat earther. You’re a UPS joke. You should throw your hat in the ring. Are you even eligible? We know you’ve spent a lot of time not working due to the female allegations. You should run with Tony Q. You’d both have a field day at the women’s conference.

anHOURover

You’re just a complainer. Just a flat earther. You’re a UPS joke. You should throw your hat in the ring. Are you even eligible? We know you’ve spent a lot of time not working due to the female allegations. You should run with Tony Q. You’d both have a field day at the women’s conference.
I’m a highly respected elect shop steward voted for by the members by a huuuuge margin. I founded the vote no movement. I ran independent as a delegate and got the most votes ever
FACT

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
C3578563-BA27-498F-9986-A15316641B65.gif
5C8ADF69-8881-4171-B77E-5FCBBB4D6696.gif
I’m a highly respected elect shop steward voted for by the members by a huuuuge margin. I founded the vote no movement. I ran independent as a delegate and got the most votes ever
FACT