Exposing the Local 25 supplement

Tony Q

You and Tony Q seem to both be uneducated labor warlocks. Who are you voting for in the next IBT election? I know you won’t answer the question because you’re a troll coward that preys on women.
I think that this guy brought up a good point and you are not happy about it. I understand why you don't want it out there that you have part-time feeder drivers.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I think that this guy brought up a good point and you are not happy about it. I understand why you don't want it out there that you have part-time feeder drivers.
We can all discuss it on Saturday. You can ask Sean directly in front of everyone. Probably won’t recognize you with your OZ hat on though. Makes sense btw that you would support a guy that mistreats women.

wide load

So it’s a part timer doing full time work for 7 out of 12 months. How is that any better,
Better than your supplement that clearly states that UPS can go outside the company.
6912217F-2623-4B35-910C-9C623F768BE4.jpeg
Part timers aren’t even considered out west.

wide load

Dude you do it for 7 months a year!!!! Here it’s peak.and 2 months everything else’s grieved for FT pay
Awesome. You’re the best. The part timers must love it went they see your precious subcontractors come in. Now the truth slowly leaks out of the West. You should vote no on the NE Supplement if you don’t like it. Let’s see what the vote totals show.

LagunaBrown

Awesome. You’re the best. The part timers must love it went they see your precious subcontractors come in. Now the truth slowly leaks out of the West. You should vote no on the NE Supplement if you don’t like it. Let’s see what the vote totals show.
Funny how you complain about 22.4 and want to vote down the NMA. It’s hypocritical when you use part timers to do full time feeder work for 7 months! Since you want to compare our part timers in the West do you know PT pension contributions are $3.00 higher than your full timers! Woke!

LagunaBrown

Better than your supplement that clearly states that UPS can go outside the company.View attachment 208020Part timers aren’t even considered out west.
We have a 23 year wait for premium FULLTIME FEEDER JOBS. We don’t give it away to part time feeder jobs like you do. Coyotes can only run two months at peak and we grieve it for full time pay while you let part time employees run those positions for 7 months

Gimme Danger

Funny how you complain about 22.4 and want to vote down the NMA. It’s hypocritical when you use part timers to do full time feeder work for 7 months! Since you want to compare our part timers in the West do you know PT pension contributions are $3.00 higher than your full timers! Woke!

Your part time pension contribution is less than your full time. Ours is the same. If a part timer works air exception, TCD, double shifting, etc they could get a full time pension credit.

wide load

We have a 23 year wait for premium FULLTIME FEEDER JOBS. We don’t give it away to part time feeder jobs like you do. Coyotes can only run two months at peak and we grieve it for full time pay while you let part time employees run those positions for 7 months
Awesome for Coyote! Too bad it’s not “TEAMSTERS”.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I like how Sean and the Eastern Region Negotiating Committee increased the Part-Time Feeder drivers. Thats really nice. Thats what we all need, more Part-Time Feeder drivers. next thing you know they UPS will be pushing for this in all the supplements. Is this what we would have to look forward to it he becomes GP. On the WestCoast this can not happen, and will not happen, regardless of him becoming GP.

Awesome for Coyote! Too bad it’s not “TEAMSTERS”.

Oh so you never use coyotes. Go ahead tell me that lie.
Never seen them here, only heard from our BA that they are running wild on the west coast.

wide load

Unfortunately we use them here as well. But not nearly as bad as coyote, from what I hear. It’s all going to crap, I’m not in 25 but I’ve seen enough from Sean to back him here Nationally. Time for a change.
I agree. I’ve always backed him. However, you might get back lash for it. The weak acolytes will attack

LagunaBrown

Unfortunately we use them here as well. But not nearly as bad as coyote, from what I hear. It’s all going to crap, I’m not in 25 but I’ve seen enough from Sean to back him here Nationally. Time for a change.
If anyone says they don’t use subcontractors during peak they are lying.