Exposing the Local 25 supplement

anHOURover

Hey brother I created this post to
Post the facts. I’m not here to talk politics. Speaking of politics go to Walmart and buy some flip flops.
The facts are
Your supplement is not that great FACT
Your supplement has PART TIME FEEDER DRIVERS
Your supplement has a lousy pension that you and your kind ran broke and we’re forced to create a hybrid plan.
You guys up there started all the HYBRID talk. FACT FACT FACT FACT

They should hire full-time feeder drivers. If subcontractors are coming into 25 then why aren’t there grievances at the national panel? Sean sat on that panel for years but yet he allows violations to continue.
What about feeder cover drivers? They cover vacations, sickness, etc. when no coverage is needed they go back to package. Or a part timer would go back to their original job.

Are you saying, do not bid these cover jobs to part timers? They should be filled off the street? I would have loved a full time feeder job (part of the time) after just a year or 2 with the company.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Hey brother I created this post to
Post the facts. I’m not here to talk politics. Speaking of politics go to Walmart and buy some flip flops.
The facts are
Your supplement is not that great FACT
Your supplement has PART TIME FEEDER DRIVERS
Your supplement has a lousy pension that you and your kind ran broke and we’re forced to create a hybrid plan.
You guys up there started all the HYBRID talk. FACT FACT FACT FACT
Can you prove your claim? Just post the articles. Who you voting for? Did you get cleared of the rape charges yet?

Kamikaze

Attachments

• 979ABBEE-FA15-4F18-9355-5C01ADA39091.png
    979ABBEE-FA15-4F18-9355-5C01ADA39091.png
    624 KB · Views: 198
  • C97ADC81-25DB-409E-9CCD-D715ACEEB435.png
    C97ADC81-25DB-409E-9CCD-D715ACEEB435.png
    504.7 KB · Views: 193

wide load

Thank you for helping prove my point. Still don’t see anything about the the TCD for feeders being a part time job. Reason being, it’s not a part time job. It’s a full time job that is covered by a part time employee. For not $6 less. Cool new name.

Kamikaze

Thank you for helping prove my point. Still don’t see anything about the the TCD for feeders being a part time job. Reason being, it’s not a part time job. It’s a full time job that is covered by a part time employee. For not $6 less. Cool new name.
I didn’t help prove your point. O’Brien gave the Company the ability to use part time employees for feeder work for 7 full months. Tell me why the Company would create create anymore full time feeder drivers?

wide load

I didn’t help prove your point. O’Brien gave the Company the ability to use part time employees for feeder work for 7 full months. Tell me why the Company would create create anymore full time feeder drivers?
Because the summer and peak have always been a “free period” to hire extra workers for vacation and heavy volume. If those employees work one day outside the free period, they automatically get hired as permanent employees. If you’re not in NE then you’ll have no clue on what I’m talking about. This language circumvents the company from using outside companies and employees. But since you’re brand spanking new on this site and chiming in on a Sean bash tread, I feel like I’m wasting my breath. Let the value be determined by the membership vote. Let the people that deal with the specifics on a day to day decide what we feel is best for us. How about that? We lost nothing in our supplement. We even kept Black Friday.

LagunaBrown

Because the summer and peak have always been a “free period” to hire extra workers for vacation and heavy volume. If those employees work one day outside the free period, they automatically get hired as permanent employees. If you’re not in NE then you’ll have no clue on what I’m talking about. This language circumvents the company from using outside companies and employees. But since you’re brand spanking new on this site and chiming in on a Sean bash tread, I feel like I’m wasting my breath. Let the value be determined by the membership vote. Let the people that deal with the specifics on a day to day decide what we feel is best for us. How about that? We lost nothing in our supplement. We even kept Black Friday.
VOTE NO and fix that garbage!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
VOTE NO and fix that garbage!
Vote NO on that crap! Make those full time jobs!
Nobody should Vote Yes on any Supplement until they they are compelled to Vote Yes for the National Master.

....again, how can we expect for the system that @LagunaBrown continuously lays out to work, where the Supplements and Riders correct the Master, if we pass our Supplements and Riders ahead of the Master???

horse-cart.png

LagunaBrown

Nobody should Vote Yes on any Supplement until they they are compelled to Vote Yes for the National Master.

....again, how can we expect for the system that @LagunaBrown continuously lays out to work, where the Supplements and Riders correct the Master, if we pass our Supplements and Riders ahead of the Master???

horse-cart.png
The National Master did not change any workday workweek language in the country. Either you have always had crappy language or you did not. Your blaming stuff on the NMA so people don’t pass it. I know you all well.

wide load

The National Master did not change any workday workweek language in the country. Either you have always had crappy language or you did not. Your blaming stuff on the NMA so people don’t pass it. I know you all well.
If you can’t see the issues with the master, then your crazy. You’re complaining about a supplement that addresses subcontractors yet all for a master that will strip away RPCDs. Wow!!! I pray you’re not an elected official.

Tony Q

If you can’t see the issues with the master, then your crazy. You’re complaining about a supplement that addresses subcontractors yet all for a master that will strip away RPCDs. Wow!!! I pray you’re not an elected official.
I like how Sean and the Eastern Region Negotiating Committee increased the Part-Time Feeder drivers. Thats really nice. Thats what we all need, more Part-Time Feeder drivers. next thing you know they UPS will be pushing for this in all the supplements. Is this what we would have to look forward to it he becomes GP. On the WestCoast this can not happen, and will not happen, regardless of him becoming GP.

Tony Q

Pretty much. Its a supplemental issue. As least in the Easter Region they have Part-Time Feeders.

over9five

Staff member
.......Part-Time Feeder drivers.........

I kinda think you are intentionally misleading the members when you say that. We both know there are NO part time feeder drivers. They are full time drivers when they're on that schedule.

PS, I am not endorsing that plan, I'm only commenting on your misleading post.

wide load

I like how Sean and the Eastern Region Negotiating Committee increased the Part-Time Feeder drivers. Thats really nice. Thats what we all need, more Part-Time Feeder drivers. next thing you know they UPS will be pushing for this in all the supplements. Is this what we would have to look forward to it he becomes GP. On the WestCoast this can not happen, and will not happen, regardless of him becoming GP.
Proof that you are an idiot. No on the west coast they just prefer outside hires over part timers moving up into full time positions. But I expected no less since our great negotiator Rip Taylor wouldn’t bump up the current PTers or when he got a few of them driving jobs it was at $6 less.
56405579-7BEB-44CA-9A9E-5D339A860EA6.jpeg
We know what the west really thinks of part timers. They don’t.

wide load

I kinda think you are intentionally misleading the members when you say that. We both know there are NO part time feeder drivers. They are full time drivers when they're on that schedule.

PS, I am not endorsing that plan, I'm only commenting on your misleading post.
Thank you for hinting that he is BSing people.