Express handing resi deliveries to Ground

bacha29

And if you prefer in the closet man on man fun, the Republican Party has an airport commode for you!
The problem with many repugs especially those with power and money is that the moral high ground they are always espousing is one that many have no interest in conforming to or abiding by themselves.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
The problem with many repugs especially those with power and money is that the moral high ground they are always espousing is one that many have no interest in conforming to or abiding by themselves.

Conversely, progressives face no such issue because they don't believe in a moral high ground and don't have to worry about clearing the hurdle.

bacha29

Conversely, progressives face no such issue because they don't believe in a moral high ground and don't have to worry about clearing the hurdle.
The only thing they have to believe in is the rule of law . Law that is legislated by elected officials not what is dictated from the pulpit by bible thumpers and holy rollers.

59 Dano

You don’t really believe that.

Oh, sure. They went out of their way to convince me. What I would call the older-school Democrats, the ones that haven't already bailed on the party, tend to be decent folks with political views that I disagree with. Once you get left of that, it's escalating degrees of silly.

59 Dano

The only thing they have to believe in is the rule of law . Law that is legislated by elected officials not what is dictated from the pulpit by bible thumpers and holy rollers.

OK, your wife screws around on you. Is that a moral failing on her part?

bacha29

American law is based on English Law.

Do you recognize the Monarchy?
Sure it has it's deficiencies too often influenced by special interest money but I'll take it over that thing that's called "god's law" because it can be used to support any point of view the user chooses.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Sure it has it's deficiencies too often influenced by special interest money but I'll take it over that thing that's called "god's law" because it can be used to support any point of view the user chooses.
Are you aware that the Monarchy is considered appointed by God?

59 Dano

You prefer secular law which is driven by the greed and corruption of men because you think God's law can be used to support any view.

Wow.

bacha29

You prefer secular law which is driven by the greed and corruption of men because you think God's law can be used to support any view.

Wow.
You use God's law to support yours such as your strict opposition to a woman's right to control her own body and reproductive processes.