Express handing resi deliveries to Ground

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
If this god of yours is so omnipotent then why does he have to run to the US Supreme Court to get something he doesn't like banned? That's something we mere mortals have to do. If you ask me I think you should go looking for a god that will you more for your money because the one you've got now looks to me to be a bit on the under powered side.

If you wonder why people think you're an absolute idiot...

I'd tell you to stick to Ground matters, but the majority of the responses you get from the Ground folks are along the lines of "It's clear that you don't understand the business," so I guess that's out, too.

bacha29

If you wonder why people think you're an absolute idiot...

I'd tell you to stick to Ground matters, but the majority of the responses you get from the Ground folks are along the lines of "It's clear that you don't understand the business," so I guess that's out, too.
So just exactly what is the correlation between God and Fedex Ground? .....Then again having made as many trips to the Fedex Mind Control And Reeducation Academy as you've made it comes as no surprise that in your mind's eye Fat Freddy Smith is God in the flesh......So what does this mean? It means that like the rest of the Fedex Borg ......you've assimilated.

bbsam

Staff member
Yeah Bacha, if a mom has a three year old she can no longer afford she should just kill him. It's her damn business! Daughter about to go to college and dad can't come up with the money? Just kill her. No one should interfere with the parties involved!
If it’s murder, and there is no statute of limitations, then is every woman who had an abortion subject to murder charges?

vantexan

Then what is the basis of your involvement verbal or otherwise in a matter that is strictly private in nature and doesn't involve you in any way shape or form ?
I have as much right as the next American to voice my opinion on things of national importance. What you're essentially saying is you have the right to support it but I don't have the right to be against it. I prefer to be on the side of personal responsibility and protecting innocent life.

bacha29

I have as much right as the next American to voice my opinion on things of national importance. What you're essentially saying is you have the right to support it but I don't have the right to be against it. I prefer to be on the side of personal responsibility and protecting innocent life.
Just exactly what in the way of "national importance" is at stake when it comes to a private matter involving two consenting adults acting in accordance with the rule of law?

vantexan

Just exactly what in the way of "national importance" is at stake when it comes to a private matter involving two consenting adults acting in accordance with the rule of law?
Apparently you haven't heard about Roe v. Wade and all that went with it.