Express packages to ground

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
and your content says anything relevant?
No, I'm just like so many of the others.

"Doesn't matter what it is, I don't like it. Even if I don't understand it. I hate the company."

And I'm not capable of using complete sentences, coherent thoughts, or anything like that to express or explain an idea.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I think he probably does. I think it lays the entire contract wide open to examination and cross examination in print and in practice.
If that was actually a threat or the lawsuit was a liability to FedEx, they'd drop it.

yadig

No, I'm just like so many of the others.

"Doesn't matter what it is, I don't like it. Even if I don't understand it. I hate the company."

And I'm not capable of using complete sentences, coherent thoughts, or anything like that to express or explain an idea.
What are you talking about? You’re not making any sense and sound like a spoiled child!

Empty Pockets

I heard second hand that Hattiesburg Ms has moved to the same building as Ground and the express drivers are getting few hours only. Goes anyone know anyone in Hattiesburg, Ms.?

HedleyLamarr

I heard second hand that Hattiesburg Ms has moved to the same building as Ground and the express drivers are getting few hours only. Goes anyone know anyone in Hattiesburg, Ms.?
I believe it. Whenever I make a pup of a piece going to that part of Ms, the 5 digit ground station ID prints out on the Astra label.

Empty Pockets

Whenever ground drivers don’t show up they’ll put it on express drivers.
That is what they were told. Ground will be expected to run most of the freight unless the truck is late. Then, they will work the dog crap out of the abused farm animals.

Other stations nearby that are close to moving:
JBRA - Jonesboro, Ar -
GTRA - Columbus, Ms - building complete, ground in, Express slated to move in 5 months
MKLA - Jackson, Tn. - building near complete, courier asked about it. Went to take pics next day and had tarp over the sign

yadig

If all express volume goes to ground, are the contractors really excited about this idea? Will they be able to make the commitment times? Who will reimburse the customers when they have late p1, fo?

It will be fine

If all express volume goes to ground, are the contractors really excited about this idea? Will they be able to make the commitment times? Who will reimburse the customers when they have late p1, fo?
Yes
Yes
Express is the opco that is making the guarantees, they will reimburse for lates.