Express to offer Roth IRA in ‘23

bacha29

Curious, did you support Biden proposing to spend hundreds of billions on student loan relief?
10K per student. Less than 1/10th what was spent on your heart operation. On the flip side several Southern states have partnered and challenged it in court. from what I'm hearing they won at least a temporary injunction.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Less than 1/10th what was spent on your heart operation.

6.) Discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. Derogatory, insulting, or belittling statements, directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are not permitted on our forum.

It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, opinions, their occupation or their personal situation. These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attack regardless of the manner in which it is done. These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, insulting, sexually-oriented or any material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned from this site. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
10K per student.
Screenshot_20220902_220539.jpg

vantexan

10K per student. Less than 1/10th what was spent on your heart operation. On the flip side several Southern states have partnered and challenged it in court. from what I'm hearing they won at least a temporary injunction.
It got shot down by a Texas judge. But the reason I bring it up is you go on and about my bill being forgiven but you have no problem at all having the government spend hundreds of billions of dollars on people with college educations. Many of whom make good salaries. A bit hypocritical don't you think?

Empty Pockets

I would start my own Roth with TDameritrade and leave Fedup out of it period.
Last year, we started SDBA, Self Directed Brokerage Account. You can move up to 90 percent of your 401K into TDameritrade and trade anything you want. Most trades are free.

Serf

I would start my own Roth with TDameritrade and leave Fedup out of it period.
Last year, we started SDBA, Self Directed Brokerage Account. You can move up to 90 percent of your 401K into TDameritrade and trade anything you want. Most trades are free.
For the win. I think I’m with you.