Extreme heat inside UPS vehicles is oppressive. UPS will not get away with this oppressive treatment forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownwind

Ice? No thanks, I use some of those blue freezer packs. Works great, never have to cry for ice like some do in this thread.
Agree. I use a freezer pack myself. If it gets too warm I freeze a couple water bottles the night before. I don’t think our center has an ice machine working now.

When I was referring to ice I must have been texting my thoughts towards the glass in my hand. It’s beverage time now that I’m on vacation.

“If I could just find where I left my glass”

Integrity

Binge Poster
Lol, right. Like you don't know.
Don’t know the thread you are referring to. Let me know what you’re talking about.
Anyway, ice is a part of personal responsibility.
Perhaps it is the employer responsibility as I see it. Perhaps it is personal responsibility as you see it.
Not al all necessary as a part of hydration.
Ice may not be but drinking water that is suitably cool is a necessary part of employer responsibility to employees.

Integrity

Binge Poster
@Wally

Any reason why you keep dragging the discussions hasn’t enough been said already?

I know it is your shtick on the BC but it does get old.

Just sayin.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Some article. Lol, so hot that the driver has a long sleeved shirt and long pants!

But as profits soar at UPS, workers are falling ill and even dying. On June 25, 24-year-old Esteban Chavez Jr., a UPS driver outside of Los Angeles, passed out in his truck while temperatures were the upper 90s; he could not be revived.

Has anyone seen the medical examiners report? Cause of death?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Some article. Lol, so hot that the driver has a long sleeved shirt and long pants!

But as profits soar at UPS, workers are falling ill and even dying. On June 25, 24-year-old Esteban Chavez Jr., a UPS driver outside of Los Angeles, passed out in his truck while temperatures were the upper 90s; he could not be revived.
Not sure of your point.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Not sure of your point.
So hot the driver dressed like this...

Screenshot_20220817-210310_Chrome.jpg

tenor-2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.