Extreme heat inside UPS vehicles is oppressive. UPS will not get away with this oppressive treatment forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You are correct.

And to @Integrity tirelessly bitching about an OSHA requirement to supply drivers with suitably cool water, I will refer to the 2nd question OSHA asked you.

Case closed.
There's the water fountain. If you don't like that, bring your own supplies in and stop cryin' like a little beotch!

17192056XFQ7ge3y.gif

Integrity

Binge Poster
Well you and me will be but he will only be there if there is a/c and a cooler with ice kept at...what was it 51 degrees?
IMO It would be unreasonable to think that there should be a/c at the beach and I provide my own drinking water when I go to the beach.

Thebrownblob

You can be.
Not really I told you quite a bit. My personal answers are really not your business nor would I take direction from you.
Is not my fault you’re delusional.

It is also not my fault that you’re beating the drum for an issue that clearly most find secondary.

When it becomes an issue that most find important then I will also because that’s how it works in the union.

Now let’s get down to the business of fixing peoples pay, forced six days and time off, which is clearly what the majority want.

But to leave you with something that you can get aroused by, since that seems to be your trigger I did talk to the OSHA about ways to increase the ventilation in the back of the package car. I do not feel the front of the car is the issue when both doors are open been doing this job for a long time and never had a problem in the front. In the back there’s not much air moving and it’s quite a bit hotter. Enjoy yourself.🍆

Integrity

Binge Poster
Not really I told you quite a bit. My personal answers are really not your business nor would I take direction from you.
Is not my fault you’re delusional.

It is also not my fault that you’re beating the drum for an issue that clearly most find secondary.

When it becomes an issue that most find important then I will also because that’s how it works in the union.

Now let’s get down to the business of fixing peoples pay, forced six days and time off, which is clearly what the majority want.

But to leave you with something that you can get aroused by, since that seems to be your trigger I did talk to the OSHA about ways to increase the ventilation in the back of the package car. I do not feel the front of the car is the issue when both doors are open been doing this job for a long time and never had a problem in the front. In the back there’s not much air moving and it’s quite a bit hotter. Enjoy yourself.🍆
So be it.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The NEP will be going on for 3 years so get used to the issue. It is not going away for a while.
No hotter than it's ever been. You Heat-Queens should turn off you a/c in your homes and cars. Allow yourselves to acclimate to summer conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.