Facial hair medical release

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Come here during the mushroom season. I'll literally show you guys new worlds. Ferns as high as your chest, free mushrooms and berries everywhere, beautiful species of trees, or the whales, the feeling of being warm and dry in a tent during late autumn is amazing.

During the mushroom season I harvest spores and tissue samples, send stuff in for genetics and sell the rest to commercial farms looking for new genetics. Stumbling across reiishi the size of a dinner plate is 300 bucks easy at the local market or Asian communities. 500 to a health shop.

Pay for the trip just finding something. It's like hunting for 50 dollar bills.

You ever hear banjo music when your in the woods

fedx

Extra Large Package
Some people have legit skin issues and they cannot shave every day. If I shave every day my whole neck gets all red with massive bumps and bleeding all over. I started shaving every other day and once managment started picking on me I went to the Doctor and don't shave now. I have tried everything.... the older I have got the worse the issue has gotten.

Thanks for thinking everybody is like you and doesn't get irritation that makes it hard to live with, especially in the summer months when salty sweat irritates it more.

I have a problem taking steroids every day as the doctor said I could, I could just not shave and have a healthy body minus the steroids.

Thanks for your concern though brother!!!
Do not take steroids! They prematurely age your body and create problems such as cataracts.

Drink Craft Beer

Everyday on your lunch break. No bumps, no bleeding.....problem solved.

hqdefault.jpg

smurfybrown

happily retired
To be honest, I would assume our diet (corn and gluten based) as well as the tons of chemicals in the food we eat has made peoples skin much more easially irritated. There are tons of studies that would back up this fact.

Allergies are also up at a higher rate the past 2 generations as well as asthma.

If you eat clean and live health you are probably less likely to have skin irritation issues or allergies, now and days it's impossible

I hate all these gluten free and corn syrup eating hippies but I think they are on to something. Foreign counties who eat land grown un modified crops and real free range animals are much healthier concerning allergies and just longer expectancy than in the USA.

smurfybrown

happily retired
You are so right about our modern western diet. Our highly-processesd foods are detrimental to our health. So many diseases didn't exist (or were rare) back when people raised their own food or at least knew where they were sourced from. I had high blood pressure and other medical issues 6 months ago when I went for a physical. And skin breakouts. Doc put me on Lisinopril and a cholesterol-lowering pill. I gave up all fast food (both drive-thru and supermarket, and the pharmaceuticals after one month) and now my blood pressure is normal and the other issues have also resolved themselves. I am convinced that the GMO's and other chemicals contribute to obesity, diabetes, cancer, auto-immunine diseases. I very rarely eat store-bought bread anymore, been making it from scratch; (disclaimer here: retired recently, so I have time to make home-made bread, not practical back when I was working those 11 hour days!). Been fermenting and juicing veggies in the last year. I refuse to eat some of the foods my SO stocks up on: he has type 2 diabetes and I try to set a good example. It does cost more to eat organic. But compared to the cost of our health issues it is probably worth it.

Over 70

You are so right about our modern western diet. Our highly-processesd foods are detrimental to our health. So many diseases didn't exist (or were rare) back when people raised their own food or at least knew where they were sourced from. I had high blood pressure and other medical issues 6 months ago when I went for a physical. And skin breakouts. Doc put me on Lisinopril and a cholesterol-lowering pill. I gave up all fast food (both drive-thru and supermarket, and the pharmaceuticals after one month) and now my blood pressure is normal and the other issues have also resolved themselves. I am convinced that the GMO's and other chemicals contribute to obesity, diabetes, cancer, auto-immunine diseases. I very rarely eat store-bought bread anymore, been making it from scratch; (disclaimer here: retired recently, so I have time to make home-made bread, not practical back when I was working those 11 hour days!). Been fermenting and juicing veggies in the last year. I refuse to eat some of the foods my SO stocks up on: he has type 2 diabetes and I try to set a good example. It does cost more to eat organic. But compared to the cost of our health issues it is probably worth it.

It's not hard to make homemade bread working 11 hours a day either. I make 6 loaves at a time using a food grade bucket to ferment the dough and wrap the finished loaves in plastic wrap and throw them in the deep freezer. Set on counter to defrost and good to go. A good mixer is a must. I recommend a Bosch, stay away from kitchen aid

smurfybrown

happily retired
It's not hard to make homemade bread working 11 hours a day either. I make 6 loaves at a time using a food grade bucket to ferment the dough and wrap the finished loaves in plastic wrap and throw them in the deep freezer. Set on counter to defrost and good to go. A good mixer is a must. I recommend a Bosch, stay away from kitchen aid
I have much admiration for you, those long days wiped me out! Last thing I wanted to do when I got home was basically let the dog out and bring in the mail. LOL I have a KitchenAid, but I don't even use it that much. I recently been using the no-knead method from Breadtopia.

That's what I have a wife for!!