Facial hair medical release

smurfybrown

happily retired
That's so funny! I took something out of the freezer several days ago; we weren't sure what it was. I guessed zucchini bread, DH had no idea. And I made banana bread a day ago. The mystery (zucchini) bread was actually much better. Think he brought it home from a local fundraiser, so I can't take credit for it. lol

Zucchini flat bread with garlic and parmesan is awesome.. bacon pancakes is so fat boy lazy I love it. Cook bacon ~75%, drain pan, drizzle meat with your batter (@Indecisi0n), serve shortly after the top bubbles (it'll be quick). Serve pancake covered bacon.

Over 70

I have much admiration for you, those long days wiped me out! Last thing I wanted to do when I got home was basically let the dog out and bring in the mail. LOL I have a KitchenAid, but I don't even use it that much. I recently been using the no-knead method from Breadtopia.

Trust me I don't do it on a weeknight, it's usually a weekend thing while working around the house or something because each step doesn't take long followed by a long wait.