Failed road test couple questions

Hey everyone would appreciate some input. So I'm a PT sorter in a NJ hub looking to transfer to full time. We have all automatics so driving standard doesn't apply. I took my road test earlier and failed with a 140...I think the maximum is 125... the sup said he wants me to reapply. He docked me for some lane control and speed stuff said i rolled through the stop sign leaving the building which I don't think I did but whatever

Are they stricter with passing new drivers during peak ? And does anyone know how soon I can reapply?

appreciate any input thanks

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Generally they are a bit more lenient with new drivers during Peak.

As for your second question, I would think the ideal time to ask that would have been when the sup was still on the car.

Generally they are a bit more lenient with new drivers during Peak.

As for your second question, I would think the ideal time to ask that would have been when the sup was still on the car.

he said 3 months but I could've sworn it was six. I'm not really wanting to start driving this time of year anyway would prefer waiting until after peak

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

he said 3 months but I could've sworn it was six. I'm not really wanting to start driving this time of year anyway would prefer waiting until after peak

Would you prefer to work only Monday through Friday, to start at 9 am and be done by 5 pm, and to get all of the inclement weather days off?

If you "really didn't want to drive this time of year" why did you waste everyone's time by going for the road test? Perhaps you meant to roll through that stop sign.

Would you prefer to work only Monday through Friday, to start at 9 am and be done by 5 pm, and to get all of the inclement weather days off?

If you "really didn't want to drive this time of year" why did you waste everyone's time by going for the road test? Perhaps you meant to roll through that stop sign.

I meant it would be easier to learn for almost a year than starting during peak I'll go for it as soon as they'll pass me. I'm gonna start as a 22.4 so certainly I don't expect 9-5

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hey everyone would appreciate some input. So I'm a PT sorter in a NJ hub looking to transfer to full time. We have all automatics so driving standard doesn't apply. I took my road test earlier and failed with a 140...I think the maximum is 125... the sup said he wants me to reapply. He docked me for some lane control and speed stuff said i rolled through the stop sign leaving the building which I don't think I did but whatever

Are they stricter with passing new drivers during peak ? And does anyone know how soon I can reapply?

“lane control”don’t worry about that

“speed stuff” not sure what that means but, how important could it be

“rolled through the stop sign” They are only a suggestion anyway

maybe you should stay in the hub

“lane control”don’t worry about that

“speed stuff” not sure what that means but, how important could it be

“rolled through the stop sign” They are only a suggestion anyway

maybe you should stay in the hub

well years ago I did the test and was told I went too slow. Now today I was docked for going 50 in a 40 for like six seconds. I'm not stupid I know it's at their discretion and they can pass or fail anyone they want. I'm just confused on how soon I can redo it

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
well years ago I did the test and was told I went too slow. Now today I was docked for going 50 in a 40 for like six seconds. I'm not stupid I know it's at their discretion and they can pass or fail anyone they want. I'm just confused on how soon I can redo it

Oh, So you’ve already flunked out before

Seriously,stay in the hub

542thruNthru

Do you know which supplmental contract you're under? NJ is a :censored2: hole and I think 3 or 4 supplmentals cover the state.

Are you serious?
Rolled through a stop sign, lane and speed control issues.

Thanks for giving me a good laugh.

Driving isn't for you.