Failed road test couple questions

Are you serious?
Rolled through a stop sign, lane and speed control issues.

Thanks for giving me a good laugh.

Driving isn't for you.

yeah except I didn't roll through the stop sign he lied about that. I was over the speed limit for all of 3 seconds. Sup wanted to screw me plain and simple

After the test he basically admitted he could have passed me but wanted me to reapply in the new year

yeah except I didn't roll through the stop sign he lied about that. I was over the speed limit for all of 3 seconds. Sup wanted to screw me plain and simple
What about the lane control?

If the sup didn't feel comfortable with your driving on a short test drive, he isn't going to cut you loose behind the wheel by yourself.

It could have just been nerves or maybe you aren't ready to go driving. Driving a package car is no joke. It's like driving around with a bullseye painted on you car all day.

What about the lane control?

If the sup didn't feel comfortable with your driving on a short test drive, he isn't going to cut you loose behind the wheel by yourself.

It could have just been nerves or maybe you aren't ready to go driving. Driving a package car is no joke. It's like driving around with a bullseye painted on you car all day.

whys that? I'm not sure I know my big deduction was I made a left onto a two lane highway and went right into the right lane because there was no traffic coming. I've been docked for going too slow too do they not give you like 5 mph leeway either way? It's 40 or 50 on the roads they do the test

whys that? I'm not sure I know my big deduction was I made a left onto a two lane highway and went right into the right lane because there was no traffic coming. I've been docked for going too slow too do they not give you like 5 mph leeway either way? It's 40 or 50 on the roads they do the test
I really don't know what to tell you. They are hurting for peak drivers and if he failed you , probably aren't ready for the road yet. Why not talk to him and ask him what you need to do to improve your chances next time.

barnyard

KTM rider
If you did not pass right before peak, you will not pass in 3-6 months either. You can keep restating what you did slightly different and hope for better answers, but the truth is that you are a lazy driver. You need to make complete stops, maintain your lane through turns and drive the speed limit. Not 10 over or 10 under.

When you can start to be honest about the way you drive and make honest improvement, reapply. Until then, stick with the preload.

Boston25

Hey everyone would appreciate some input. So I'm a PT sorter in a NJ hub looking to transfer to full time. We have all automatics so driving standard doesn't apply. I took my road test earlier and failed with a 140...I think the maximum is 125... the sup said he wants me to reapply. He docked me for some lane control and speed stuff said i rolled through the stop sign leaving the building which I don't think I did but whatever

Are they stricter with passing new drivers during peak ? And does anyone know how soon I can reapply?

appreciate any input thanks
You need to look in your supplement in your depending what local you are in.