Failed

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Amen brother! I'll be damned if I support robots and their rise to power!
LOL! Reminds me of the SNL skit with Sam Waterston about robots taking over. It was hilarious!
On the serious though, what we have here is a LARGE number of people so hooked on today's technology. If the SHTF I will be ready as I know what it was like growing up without those things.

Poop Head

Judge me.
LOL! Reminds me of the SNL skit with Sam Waterston about robots taking over. It was hilarious!
On the serious though, what we have here is a LARGE number of people so hooked on today's technology. If the SHTF I will be ready as I know what it was like growing up without those things.
Imagine if all the cell networks went down.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Imagine if all the cell networks went down.
It can't happen soon enough. All tjese idiot drivers out there and dumbasses who can't even walk. I bump into those millenial turds every night at work. I feel like I am dancing. Most of the time there is not even an "excuse me", just a lifeless zombie look. They watch tv in the urinal and don't even wash their hands. I have called out more than a few.

Poop Head

Judge me.
They watch tv in the urinal and don't even wash their hands. I have called out more than a few.
Hell yeah!! That's actually kinda a pet peve of mine. Say im in the bathroom, and notice someone takes a leak and doesn't wash their hands,, if I see them afterwards, and their interacting with someone, I'll butt in and flat out tell the other person, "hey, this dude just touched his dick and didn't wash his hands."

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Hell yeah!! That's actually kinda a pet peve of mine. Say im in the bathroom, and notice someone takes a leak and doesn't wash their hands,, if I see them afterwards, and their interacting with someone, I'll butt in and flat out tell the other person, "hey, this dude just touched his dick and didn't wash his hands."
LOL!!! Yeah man I hate that. There is this one dude who I can never catch. A big sloppy dude. Forget pissing, he's dropping dueces and walking straight out. I am always in the act of finishing up or washing my hands. For a sloppy dude he is rather slippery. One day I will catch him, lol.

ManInBrown

Agree. It’s disgusting.

quad decade guy

LOL!!! Yeah man I hate that. There is this one dude who I can never catch. A big sloppy dude. Forget pissing, he's dropping dueces and walking straight out. I am always in the act of finishing up or washing my hands. For a sloppy dude he is rather slippery. One day I will catch him, lol.

Ours usually go straight to the water fountain or touch ice machine. Why did they put a touch ice

machine in a hub? I always call out these people loudly for all to hear. I would love for this to be

addressed by mgt. There is always a phone conversation going on in the crapper.....But then

watch co-workers come in from delivering or feeder(you know how filthy their hands are)

and touching food in the conference room. Grabbing chips or cookies. Thanksgiving is

disgusting.

El Correcto

god is dead
Not hard to comprehend as I don't care about my fico score. Sure I have one and it is good, but why in the world would I wanna use the plastic when I can pay cash. Ever been to the local gas station and the big sign on the door says "cash only" because the machines are down? Screw the machines bro. When everyone is walking back to their vehicles I am walking in with cold hard cash. What in the world is so wrong with that?
Because you don’t get any perks from spending your money in paper.
It’s alright if you’re not obsessed with every bit of fico improvements or earning cash back rewards. It’s just the superior method.

Because you don’t get any perks from spending your money in paper.
It’s alright if you’re not obsessed with every bit of fico improvements or earning cash back rewards. It’s just the superior method.
I get a minimum of $500 cash back a year. It's probably closer to $800

This quarter Discover card is giving 5% cash back on groceries,next quarter it's 5% cash back on gas .

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
BAA3E461-C24F-4245-8CB6-C44923D6390C.png

Up In Smoke

My gas station gives a 5 cent per gallon discount for cash. Bars and restaurants in my area charge a 3% fee for use of card. My mechanic, lawn lady, bug guy, heating a/c, plumber, electrician and barber all give discounts for cash or check. My mortgage, truck payment, water bill, power and light, insurances and cell phones are all discounted when paying by check or bank transfer. My grocery store also offers some dbl coupons when you pay with cash or check. Bank fees make it more expensive for the owner to get paid.

Up In Smoke

I forgot my doctor, dentist, optometrist and dermatologist all give cash/check discounts on top of same day of service discounts.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
My gas station gives a 5 cent per gallon discount for cash. Bars and restaurants in my area charge a 3% fee for use of card. My mechanic, lawn lady, bug guy, heating a/c, plumber, electrician and barber all give discounts for cash or check. My mortgage, truck payment, water bill, power and light, insurances and cell phones are all discounted when paying by check or bank transfer. My grocery store also offers some dbl coupons when you pay with cash or check. Bank fees make it more expensive for the owner to get paid.
It is a violation of the Merchant Services Agreement to pass on a charge for Credit Card Processing.

Call your credit card issuer and tell them.
They will suspend the businesses credit processing services.

Up In Smoke

In 2013 a court decision was passed down that retailers could pass on credit card fess up to 4% of the sale. Most bars and restaurants have posted signs and our local newspaper lists the establishments and there corresponding fees.

bbsam

Staff member
If you did that to me, I’d reach over and grab yours and say, “You don’t have to be so brash about it! If you want me to grab your dick and not wash my hands, just friend’n ask politely!”

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
What about garbage guy?