Fake Feminists

rickyb

The Taliban has a reason. Muslim law!
and your gun violence in the streets have their own reasons too which arent very good. ur death sentence might not be very good reason either considering ur the only western country that practices it.

rickyb

It's the Taliban that kills woman for showing skin or learning how to read.
wally have you ever considered that its not a coincidence that you have these beliefs and do nothing in reality to support them but a consequence of something greater?

vantexan

ppl get killed for their skin color in america or targeted by police.

before you accuse me.....take a look at yourself - bo diddly
That's an absurd comparison. When the U.S. is forcing all women to be covered head to toe, not allowing girls to be educated, allowing men to take prepubescent girls as brides then you can rightfully criticize.

rickyb

That's an absurd comparison. When the U.S. is forcing all women to be covered head to toe, not allowing girls to be educated, allowing men to take prepubescent girls as brides then you can rightfully criticize.
not absurd at all. you kill people in america for very bad reasons. we do the same here but to less extent id assume since were more peaceful.

speaking of barriers to education, what do you think having most expensive tuition in the world does to getting educated?

rickyb

not absurd at all. you kill people in america for very bad reasons. we do the same here but to less extent id assume since were more peaceful.

speaking of barriers to education, what do you think having most expensive tuition in the world does to getting educated?
both of our govts kill civilians overseas. your govt much more so.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
govts dont fund higher ed like they used to. its called neoliberalism.
They give the loans! It’s government money not banks! That’s not funding? They make the loans easy to get and the colleges raise tuition. I know you live in Canada so you probably didn’t know that.