Fake Feminists

rickyb

They give the loans! It’s government money not banks! That’s not funding? They make the loans easy to get and the colleges raise tuition. I know you live in Canada so you probably didn’t know that.
we have expensive tuition here now too. maybe this kind of economics / politics spread across teh border like a virus. so much for freedom. and no loans is not funding lol.

rickyb

Easy money is a trap! 😂 they fund the loans, it’s a tuition loan program that is funded!
the govt is a predatory lender now for student loans, and its true when everyone is borrowing money it drives up the price like the real estate market, but aside from that higher education is comparable to infrastructure in america its not funded like it was.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
the govt is a predatory lender now for student loans, and its true when everyone is borrowing money it drives up the price like the real estate market, but aside from that higher education is comparable to infrastructure in america its not funded.
Semantics

rod

Retired 22 years
and your gun violence in the streets have their own reasons too which arent very good. ur death sentence might not be very good reason either considering ur the only western country that practices it.
We love gun violence---as long as it remains in the hood.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
and your gun violence in the streets have their own reasons too which arent very good. ur death sentence might not be very good reason either considering ur the only western country that practices it.
It’s biblical, murders are to be executed. As far as guns go, we defend ourselves here.