Fake Feminists

moreluck

golden ticket member
Self-proclaimed feminist stars keep attacking Sarah Sanders for her looks

Would someone please tell Sarah Huckabee Sanders to stop dressing like a sister wife

HqPMIa7__normal.jpg
Cher

Sanders via Cher.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BrownArmy

Why mock her looks when there's so much material with the mountain of lies she tells daily.

I wonder how she does it with a straight face.

Got to hand it to her, she’s unflappabil.

Spicer’s malapropisms were funny, but Sanders is like a ghost-face killer, can’t rattle her.

Scaramucci was the best though, too bad his tenure was so short, pure comedy gold.

It will be fine

I wonder how she does it with a straight face.

Got to hand it to her, she’s unflappabil.

Spicer’s malapropisms were funny, but Sanders is like a ghost-face killer, can’t rattle her.

Scaramucci was the best though, too bad his tenure was so short, pure comedy gold.
The Mooch was glorious. In some ways I'm glad he left us so quickly, such spectacular bombastic nonsense might have lost its novelty if he'd stuck around.

BrownArmy

Got to hand it to her, she’s 'unflappabil'.

My bad, BC dictionary let me write 'unflappabil', which looked wrong to me, but didn't throw flags, so I just went with it.

'Unflappable' makes way more sense: damn, I used to ace the spelling bees, now I'm just a poor-spelling poster...

Also, Hillary.

It will be fine

Are all the republicans going to return all the money they got from Steve Wynn? That was the standard they were calling for with Weinstien. I'm sure their principles will lead them to set the example.

newfie

Are all the republicans going to return all the money they got from Steve Wynn? That was the standard they were calling for with Weinstien. I'm sure their principles will lead them to set the example.

was the weinstien money returned? I'm sure they would be happy to follow that example if so.