Fake News Examples

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Judge Napolitano said, "Three intelligence sources have informed Fox News that President Obama went outside the chain of command.

Lie.

Fox is fake news, but we already knew that.Drumpf blames Fox, Fox can't confirm anything they say on air to Drumpf, but we can all confirm that Fox lies and Drumpf is an idiot....
11f53034b499a7867880ee09f04b1b052dac85e8656b1a3cf813a33e60003487.jpg

newfie

Judge Napolitano said, "Three intelligence sources have informed Fox News that President Obama went outside the chain of command.

Lie.

Fox is fake news, but we already knew that.Drumpf blames Fox, Fox can't confirm anything they say on air to Drumpf, but we can all confirm that Fox lies and Drumpf is an idiot....
11f53034b499a7867880ee09f04b1b052dac85e8656b1a3cf813a33e60003487.jpg

I think you may spent too much time thinking about my male anatomy. If you want a lying news source you pick CNN , MSNBC or any of the networks.

ImWaitingForTheDay

The members of the drumpf team continue to publicly endorse the fact-devoid rantings of right wing pundits, presenting these highly speculative remarks as a part of their alternative reality via tweets and press briefings.

In addition, drumpf and company and his comrades are psychologically incapable of acknowledging that they screwed up.

ImWaitingForTheDay

I think you may spent too much time thinking about my male anatomy. If you want a lying news source you pick CNN , MSNBC or any of the networks.
But,but,but
drumpf,who FoxNews has said for months cannot tell a lie,says FoxNews is responsible for the lie that GCHQ wire tapped drumpf towers....Ya just can't make this stuff up. Take that any way ya want.I'm sure new,baba and morelock are scratching their collective heads over this one. Wuh?? No way.

Last edited:

newfie

But,but,but
drumpf,who FoxNews has said for months cannot tell a lie,says FoxNews is responsible for the lie that GCHQ wire tapped drumpf towers....Ya just can't make this stuff up. Take that any way ya want.I'm sure new,baba and morelock are scratching their collective heads over this one. Wuh?? No way.

huh? I'm sure there is a point underneath that hat?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
But Trump read it in the NYT , how could it be " fake " .
And many democrats repeated it as gospel .
The actual NYT headline, “Wiretapped Data Used in Inquiry of Trump Aides.” - that is factual per The Washington Post.

Of course, from this fact, there have been many leaps of faith on both sides.

Personally, I don't believe anything I read by any media outlet.

There is only lies.

BrownArmy

The actual NYT headline, “Wiretapped Data Used in Inquiry of Trump Aides.” - that is factual per The Washington Post.

Of course, from this fact, there have been many leaps of faith on both sides.

Personally, I don't believe anything I read by any media outlet.

There is only lies.

Get real.

There is no evidence of Trump being wire-tapped.

You're smarter than this.

Trump plays this card every time.

It's getting old...

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Get real.

There is no evidence of Trump being wire-tapped.

You're smarter than this.

Trump plays this card every time.

It's getting old...
I am pretty damn sure the Trump Towers was not wire-tapped.
The point I was making is that the NY Times said it was and the NYT story was corroborated by The Washington Post.
I read both of the stories from their web-sites.
Go bitch at them ... not me ... and for good measure, try reading my post next time.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Trump is lying about being wire-tapped.

End of Story.

What's Next?
Trump never said he was wire-tapped.
He said his campaign was.
What I do believe is that the CIA/NSA "wire-tapped" foreign operatives/officials whose calls to the Trump campaign and Trump Towers were intercepted and obviously recorded.

It will be fine

Trump never said he was wire-tapped.
He said his campaign was.
What I do believe is that the CIA/NSA "wire-tapped" foreign operatives/officials whose calls to the Trump campaign and Trump Towers were intercepted and obviously recorded.
Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!
- Donald Trump

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I am pretty damn sure the Trump Towers was not wire-tapped.
The point I was making is that the NY Times said it was and the NYT story was corroborated by The Washington Post.
I read both of the stories from their web-sites.
Go bitch at them ... not me ... and for good measure, try reading my post next time.

Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!
- Donald Trump
Anybody that reads a tweet and takes it at face value is a total :censored3:ing fool ... like CNN and MSNBC.

... and the wire-tapped was in quotes ... a hint to the not real stupid people reading it.

Last edited: