Fake News Examples

wkmac

It is an unwritten rule that a single penny left face down is an indication of poor service.

Yes, I have done this on several occasions. I have also left handwritten notes on the receipt reflecting my displeasure and have gone as far as to request a manager.

I was at Applebee's a few weeks ago and the waitress made several mistakes on my order (forgot the shrimp that went with my chicken and shrimp and then apparently wanted me to eat with my hands as she forgot to bring me silverware) and brought my credit card receipt but did not give me a pen to sign it. I gave her the 15% but added "you need to work on your people skills" on the bottom.

I'm sure that she just thought I was being a dick and ignored my advice.

I'm wondering if your server had been to BC before and recognized you? I can think of a number of people here if they were your server would treat you like this and even worse.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Then that explains it because I tip well and you didn't.

I tipped based upon the level of service I received.

I have tipped as much as 30% of the bill.

I have also left several pennies along the way.

What I leave for a tip is really none of your concern.

Prior to this attack, I had purposely chosen not to interact with you. You are a pompous, self absorbed ass who posts hour long videos that nobody in their right mind is going to watch from start to finish.

www.Ithinkmy:censored2:don'tstink.com/kmart

wkmac

I tipped based upon the level of service I received.

I have tipped as much as 30% of the bill.

I have also left several pennies along the way.

What I leave for a tip is really none of your concern.

Prior to this attack, I had purposely chosen not to interact with you. You are a pompous, self absorbed ass who posts hour long videos that nobody in their right mind is going to watch from start to finish.

www.Ithinkmy:censored2:don'tstink.com/kmart

And you make damn sure you never forget it either!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Just another fake racist story that the "victim" was attempting to extort money from strangers .
Some people after hearing about her tall tale dropped money off for her .
Some $3600 USD had been collected .

Fake News. Trump blames Obama for town meeting chaos. Sure. What a LOSER.

newfie

Fake News. Trump blames Obama for town meeting chaos. Sure. What a LOSER.

He also blew it off as politics. you are seeing an organized effort with pre-printed signs that were clearly designed to disrupt the town halls. if you don't want to give Obama the kudo's for leading the disruption then I would certainly be willing to consider other snowflake options.

moreluck

golden ticket member
who is April Ryan?
April Ryan is an American journalist serving as White House correspondent and Washington bureau chief for American Urban Radio Networks.[1] She is the author of The Presidency in Black and White: My Up-Close View of Three Presidents and Race in America.
She is a graduate of Morgan State University.[

Yep, she's a nobody trying to be a somebody

She claims she went to MSU.......not Michigan State........but Morgan State U.

moreluck

golden ticket member
MSU
Morgan State University (commonly referred to as MSU, Morgan State, or Morgan) is a public research university and historically black college (HBCU) in Baltimore, Maryland, United States. Morgan is Maryland's designated public urban university and the largest HBCU in Maryland. In 1890 the university, formerly known as the "Centenary Biblical Institute", changed its name to Morgan College to honor Reverend Lyttleton Morgan, the first chairman of its Board of Trustees who had donated land to the college.[4] It became a university in 1975. MSU is a member of Thurgood Marshall College Fund.

Although a public institution, MSU is not a part of the University System of Maryland; the school opted out and possesses its own governing Board of Regents. MSU offers baccalaureate degrees in 45 fields, master's degrees in 35 fields, doctoral degrees in 15 fields, and online programs in 9 fields through its twelve colleges, schools, and institutes.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member