FedEx cry babies

TUT

You do have to admit that crying poverty to an employee who wants health benefits and then going out and buying an expensive toy does tend to send the wrong message.

Right, but this isn't Fantasyland and this has been the way it has always been. So Fedex or UPS aren't blazing any new trails here. See some of those mansions your executives live in? Someone else in the company probably has a greater pressing need for money, but they don't care, time for another get away home. I get the ideal, it just isn't realities. But every so often there is an angel of an owner out there, just not in parcel delivery.

bbsam

Staff member
Not everyone can be unskilled labor and work for another. I feel a fair percentage of owners have to be owner, because they are uncut to work for another due to traits that make it difficult for them to be satisfied or the employer to deal with this person long term. That is why enough owners are :censored2:s, they can't maintain employment and are pretty much forced into it as their only course of action.
I think you can pm me with your psycho-analysis of me from now on.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Not everyone can be unskilled labor and work for another. I feel a fair percentage of owners have to be owner, because they are uncut to work for another due to traits that make it difficult for them to be satisfied or the employer to deal with this person long term. That is why enough owners are :censored2:s, they can't maintain employment and are pretty much forced into it as their only course of action.

I think you can pm me with your psycho-analysis of me from now on.

:no_flames: :laughing:

dezguy

That does sound ludicrous, doesn't it? ....could get a loaded Mustang Shelby GT350R for less than that!
Remember, prices are higher in Canada. I've seen commercials on tv for the Detroit 3 where you can get into one of their vehicles, nicely loaded for under $200 a month. Up here, you're looking at at least $400 a month to get into a decently loaded vehicle.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I thought all the Ground drivers were bottom of the barrel miscreants that couldn't possibly handle the rigors of an Express driver. How is this possible?

There are a few that can handle it...most can't. Yes, you are bottom dwellers over at Ground, especially the contractors, who cash-in while their "employees" starve.