FedEx cry babies

ManInBrown

What's the morale like in a Ground terminal in the morning? Drivers making the same pay whether it's a 12 hour day or an 8 hour day. Do Ground drivers load there own trucks? The poster who said he spoke to a UPS driver who does 110 a day and has no pickups, that's BS. If the route does 110 a day it's heavy commercial. No way he doesn't have pickups. Split Resi routes with no pickups do 180-200 stops a day. Only exception being if the route is in the sticks. Then 110 with no pickups is possible.

overflowed

What's the morale like in a Ground terminal in the morning? Drivers making the same pay whether it's a 12 hour day or an 8 hour day. Do Ground drivers load there own trucks? The poster who said he spoke to a UPS driver who does 110 a day and has no pickups, that's BS. If the route does 110 a day it's heavy commercial. No way he doesn't have pickups. Split Resi routes with no pickups do 180-200 stops a day. Only exception being if the route is in the sticks. Then 110 with no pickups is possible.
I know of ups routes that do 80 stops a day in the sticks with one pick up at 1600. I did 250 miles a day on that same route. 45 stops a day, 11 hours. Covering 4 ups routes. Things differ by location is my point.

It will be fine

What's the morale like in a Ground terminal in the morning? Drivers making the same pay whether it's a 12 hour day or an 8 hour day. Do Ground drivers load there own trucks?
My guys are generally pretty happy. It depends a lot on who they work for. My drivers, with exception of my swings, know exactly how long their day will be. They know how many stops they'll have from the last night's projection. Their load will likely be terrible, it depends on the driver if they chose to reload it or just deal.

overflowed

My guys are generally pretty happy. It depends a lot on who they work for. My drivers, with exception of my swings, know exactly how long their day will be. They know how many stops they'll have from the last night's projection. Their load will likely be terrible, it depends on the driver if they chose to reload it or just deal.
Well they should be they make more than UPS drivers.o_O

TUT

middleclass.png

Last edited:

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
yea, i know of more than a handful of drivers that are in the same boat; i've covered for some of them & i still can't match their SPORH... but, some of their routes are pretty do-able with consistently going 25-30 stops per hour.

they're the routes that a contractor covets, not the rural ones that i've seen were dumped to newer contractors entering the game recently

NonyaBiznes

Yanked Out My Purple-Blood I.V. In 2000!
Oh yeh. Most of the jalopies in the parking lot are the pilots. Not too many spots to park, without get your doors dinged. All the expensive cars, jockey for the spots in the back (where security is stationed and the cameras). So if you don't get there early, you are SOL.