FedEx cry babies

bbsam

Staff member
In the mind of Joe Courier, any idiot can come on here, pretend to be a manager, and then spew exactly what the company wants employees to believe about their jobs. As in devaluing themselves so they'll never dare ask for more money or rise-up against a grossly overpaid management "team" of morons.

Customers care that their dog isn't run over, that the FedEx employee won't pee on their fence or defecate on their lawn, or molest their children. They'd also prefer the driver not back-in to their car or building. Oh, that's right, Ground drivers usually can't back-up. Never mind. Any idiot with 14 tattoos and a nose ring can deliver to the wrong address...every time.
...and yet Ground still grows.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
...and yet Ground still grows.

Yes, it does. Proof-positive that if you pay-off enough of the right people, you too can perpetuate a mega-scam, pretend it's a legitimate "contractor" business, and rake-in millions. Oh, first, you have to gut an existing profitable arm of the corporation, screw it's employees blind, and invest all of those billions into the scam.

Work great.

bbsam

Staff member
Yes, it does. Proof-positive that if you pay-off enough of the right people, you too can perpetuate a mega-scam, pretend it's a legitimate "contractor" business, and rake-in millions. Oh, first, you have to gut an existing profitable arm of the corporation, screw it's employees blind, and invest all of those billions into the scam.

Work great.
No. You go on and on about how bad Ground is, how bad the drivers are, blah, bla, blah and then admit Ground grows anually.and impressively. Something doesn't add up with your declarations.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
No. You go on and on about how bad Ground is, how bad the drivers are, blah, bla, blah and then admit Ground grows anually.and impressively. Something doesn't add up with your declarations.

Yes, it's illegality doesn't add-up. How one company does it with $34 per hour real employees and the other has underpaid wage slaves doesn't compute. "Danger, Will Robinson, Fred S is right behind you and he looks excited".

bbsam

Staff member
Yes, it's illegality doesn't add-up. How one company does it with $34 per hour real employees and the other has underpaid wage slaves doesn't compute. "Danger, Will Robinson, Fred S is right behind you and he looks excited".
Ah. Leaving the "inferior in every way" angle and trotting out the "it's illegal" claims. You really should wake up to where the industry is heading.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Ah. Leaving the "inferior in every way" angle and trotting out the "it's illegal" claims. You really should wake up to where the industry is heading.

Down the toilet? You're leading the pack with Ground, bro'. How many wrecks did your opco have today?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is

I see you're back in love with Ground this week.

Last week Pittsburgh was pissing you off royally.

bbsam

Staff member
I see you're back in love with Ground this week.

Last week Pittsburgh was pissing you off royally.
You mistake having a clear picture of how things are with "love". Ground is legal and very profitable. It also isn't going away any time soon. These are simple facts that you and MFE find difficult to accept. You hatred for Ground has you mistaking my acceptance for "love".

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

No. Senior management is overpaid and WAY overpaid at that.

Dave, if you think UPS is paying you too much then ask your boss for a pay cut.

I am in no way complaining about my wage.

All I am saying is that Ground has proven and continues to prove that the job can be done in a satisfactory manner for a much lower wage and benefit package.