FedEx Ground

Bounty

X changed the scam because it was deemed a scam and eventually probably will be deemed a scam again. How they adjust the scam will be seen in the future. None of us no how they will adjust it. Just as I don't know neither do you. Just keep jumping through the hoops, you entrepreneur.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Yeah. In the works. Like Express' undercover organizing campaign.
Here's the deal. Most of us here have accepted the grim reality of the beast known as the RLA and politicians who have no ethics and take bribes to keep this sham going. We've pretty much moved on. YOU apparently haven't. Not surprised however that you've taken the time to rub our noses in the manure one more time.

Bounty

Here's the deal. Most of us here have accepted the grim reality of the beast known as the RLA and politicians who have no ethics and take bribes to keep this sham going. We've pretty much moved on. YOU apparently haven't. Not surprised however that you've taken the time to rub our noses in the manure one more time.
Fred told him he's an entrepreneur, so he believes it.

bacha29

Good point Cactus. Carping back and forth is something that can go on forever and won't change a thing. No question the events that unfold in the future will be driven by what happens in the boardroom and the courtroom. Uncovering news of those events within the shortest timeline possible is paramount . Especially important when it comes to Ground given the company's complete indifference to the fact that individuals other than the stockholders have money invested in the operation.

dvalleyjim

Ok, Since EX has now a proven track record of driver mis-classification and illegal labor practices, go after them for not paying ISP, CSP or whatever they call them now for not paying drivers to load their trucks, hourly overtime, lunches and breaks. You can prove that Ex has supported an environment of illegal pay practices forcing a culture of labor abuses kinda of thing. Should be something there. If your a lawyer contact me. If you BBSAm I'm just screwing around. (you sure this guy isn't some kinda of contractor relations plant?)