FedEx Ground

bbsam

Staff member
It drives me friggin crazy when I'm in our checkin room and no one in the room is speaking English. To me it's rude. It's along the lines of whispering. I was taught that whispering in front of people is rude.
Lol. Well they know YOUR language. Maybe you should learn theirs. At least make the effort. Might open up some interesting soccer conversation. ;)

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Lol. Well they know YOUR language. Maybe you should learn theirs. At least make the effort. Might open up some interesting soccer conversation. ;)

No way though, I'm trying to learn the different African languages or the rest of them. I have been working on one of them though for my daughter's sake.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
image.jpeg

bacha29

Instead of snipping back and forth at each other the guys with multiple routes and Spanish speaking drivers might be doing themselves a huge favor if they checked the regs because I thought I read somewhere in them that a driver has to be able to speak, read and write English in a competent manner.

whenIgetthere

Instead of snipping back and forth at each other the guys with multiple routes and Spanish speaking drivers might be doing themselves a huge favor if they checked the regs because I thought I read somewhere in them that a driver has to be able to speak, read and write English in a competent manner.

I think that may be for Express because as Fred S says, we are an airline!