FedEx Hiring Trolls Equals Desperation

FedEX 4 Life

My wife gets the Purple Promise several times a week, and FedEx4Life, YOU sir/madam are the perfect candidate for RENEWAL. If you actually worked for us, you'd have your copy of Fred's stupid letter and would know what we're talking about.
I didnt get the letter just some crap today i had to sign about going over 70 hours a week or something

tracker2762

I think you just shot your self in the foot.

If you drive , DOT regulations require you to be off the road at 60 hours and I think anyone who has gotten close to 60 hours knows this.

Please explain the 70 hours a week or something

FedEX 4 Life

I think you just shot your self in the foot.

If you drive , DOT regulations require you to be off the road at 60 hours and I think anyone who has gotten close to 60 hours knows this.

Please explain the 70 hours a week or something
I didnt really read it.I remember it saying soething about workig 11 hours with 10 hours off or seomthing i cant really reemer.I didnt pay it much mind because I am part time.Ill read it when i go in to work today.

FedEx All the Way!

Haven't you heard about RENEWAL? That's Fred's new plan to make it all better....more time with the customer, differentiation between the different operating divisions and an all new focus on service. I'm wondering how they plan to pull this off when PEE is still in place? Good luck with this new initiative Oh Great Evil One.

Perhaps this is kind of like being a "born-again" FedEx employee, where we all come to Fred instead of Jesus. All hail the Church of the Almighty Smith!

Maybe FedEx4Life can find himself in Fred, turn his life around, and immerse himself in the Service Guide until he can quote it chapter and verse. As he grows in the word of Fred he can bring others to Purple by witnessing and spreading the joyous gospel of the Purple Promise. He needs a QDM intervention combined with a TLA about PSP and OSS. Think he even knows what any of them mean?

1st Win for FedEx - WAY TO GO!!!!

Appeals court blocks FedEx class action
(AP) – 1 day ago:peaceful:
ATLANTA — A federal appeals court ruled Monday that a group of FedEx Corp. employees who claim the company failed to pay them for all hours worked cannot form a class action group.
A three-judge panel of the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals on Monday upheld a federal judge's decision to block the hourly employees from filing a class action lawsuit.
The judge had ruled that the court inquiries into each employee's individual situation would "swamp" any of the group's common issues.
The employees contend that FedEx has engaged in a "pervasive and long-standing policy" of failing to pay hourly employees for all time worked.
FedEx hourly employees are required to manually enter their scheduled start, end and break times into a hand-held tracker. But employees also use time cards as a backup tracking method.
The group claims they frequently worked during unpaid breaks. They also say they weren't paid for the gap periods between punching in or out on a time clock and when they actually started or finished work.
For example, if an employee punched in at 7:45 a.m. but entered a start time of 8 a.m. into the tracker, there would be a 15-minute gap for which the employee would not be paid.

FedEx courier

1st Win for FedEx - WAY TO GO!!!!

Appeals court blocks FedEx class action
(AP) – 1 day ago:peaceful:
ATLANTA — A federal appeals court ruled Monday that a group of FedEx Corp. employees who claim the company failed to pay them for all hours worked cannot form a class action group.
A three-judge panel of the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals on Monday upheld a federal judge's decision to block the hourly employees from filing a class action lawsuit.
The judge had ruled that the court inquiries into each employee's individual situation would "swamp" any of the group's common issues.
The employees contend that FedEx has engaged in a "pervasive and long-standing policy" of failing to pay hourly employees for all time worked.
FedEx hourly employees are required to manually enter their scheduled start, end and break times into a hand-held tracker. But employees also use time cards as a backup tracking method.
The group claims they frequently worked during unpaid breaks. They also say they weren't paid for the gap periods between punching in or out on a time clock and when they actually started or finished work.
For example, if an employee punched in at 7:45 a.m. but entered a start time of 8 a.m. into the tracker, there would be a 15-minute gap for which the employee would not be paid.

Don't know what kind of strange person would rejoice in people not getting paid for their work??????? But wait a minute, just when you think Fedex has won another victory of ripping people out of money!!!!

FedEx drivers in 8 states receive class action status, sue for benefits

PLI SmartBrief | 07/28/2009
Contract drivers working for FedEx in eight states have been granted class action status and will sue FedEx, citing that the company should offer drivers benefits since they are treated as full-time employees. FedEx claims that its contract-driver model is legal, but Lynn Faris, the lead attorney for the drivers, calls the it an "illegally skewed playing field."

Contract drivers working for FedEx in eight states have been granted class action status and will sue FedEx, citing that the company should offer drivers benefits since they are treated as full-time employees. FedEx claims that its contract-driver model is legal, but Lynn Faris, the lead attorney for the drivers, calls the it an "illegally skewed playing field."

http://www.smartbrief.com/news/pli/...6&copyid=18640BE6-90D3-4CE4-916E-0565D58EBC12

HaHa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go drivers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2:

swingstress

new here but fedex for LIFER you just annoy me , sound like a manager at my station and she's a buddy* , but like others I agree you don't seem to know much about fedex at all

bbsam

Staff member
Don't know what kind of strange person would rejoice in people not getting paid for their work??????? But wait a minute, just when you think Fedex has won another victory of ripping people out of money!!!!

http://www.smartbrief.com/news/pli/...6&copyid=18640BE6-90D3-4CE4-916E-0565D58EBC12

HaHa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go drivers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2:
Lynn Faris' name keeps popping up on these suits ever since Estrada in California. My guess is she's making a killing at the bank but similar class action suits on this issue do not bode well for her.

fedexpresser

Whats really funny is how fedex employees come on here to bash fedex but yet continue to work for them. How lame is that. I have 21 years with fedex. Yes the clock in rule is lame, the purple promise is lame, and the People service Profit (now profit profit profit) has been out the door for along time, but It pays the bills and has been a good company to me for along time. Oh yeah and im hourly. My parent works for UPS (25+ years) I know the differences and i respect each company for their services and sucesses.

FedEX 4 Life

Whats really funny is how fedex employees come on here to bash fedex but yet continue to work for them. How lame is that. I have 21 years with fedex. Yes the clock in rule is lame, the purple promise is lame, and the People service Profit (now profit profit profit) has been out the door for along time, but It pays the bills and has been a good company to me for along time. Oh yeah and im hourly. My parent works for UPS (25+ years) I know the differences and i respect each company for their services and sucesses.
Thank you,finally an insightful post.The thing is this,every UPS guy i meet or talk to on my route is kool and never trying to bost about how much more he makes than i do and blah blah blah.They understand we have completly different jobs.We both pick up from Staples.The UPS guy comes in and has 3 carts of boxes hes luggin out all sweaty while im in and out with a bin of letters from the drop box.You think i should be getting paid what he gets for picking up some letters?They are different jobs.

Lemme ask this question though.Our jobs are very similar to the UPS Air Driver.Why do we get paid more than they do if we have the same type of job?Can someone answer that one for me please.

fedexpresser

well i think a fedex courier and a ups courier are the same job, it just depends on the area you deliver. If its down town here in indy your going to have tons of letter, if its west of the airport in the business park its tons of box. As far as the "AIR" drivers for ups, i have no clue what they make.

For years as a courier myself tho, ups couriers had made anywhere from 3-8$ per hour more than fedex couriers. It was the union scare that made the hourly wages slightly closer and now its further apart again. imo

Either way they are both good companies to work for. So i cant complain too much really.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Thank you,finally an insightful post.The thing is this,every UPS guy i meet or talk to on my route is kool and never trying to bost about how much more he makes than i do and blah blah blah.They understand we have completly different jobs.We both pick up from Staples.The UPS guy comes in and has 3 carts of boxes hes luggin out all sweaty while im in and out with a bin of letters from the drop box.You think i should be getting paid what he gets for picking up some letters?They are different jobs.

Lemme ask this question though.Our jobs are very similar to the UPS Air Driver.Why do we get paid more than they do if we have the same type of job?Can someone answer that one for me please.

"Lemme" tell you something; 97% of FedEx Express drivers make LESS than UPS air drivers. FT air driver rate is almost 24/hr. Few FedEx Express drivers make that from what I hear.

And "lemme" tell you something else - UPS air drivers, generally (maybe not ALL cases) are not worked very hard at all. Nothing like a regular full-time driver, anyway.

FedEX 4 Life

"Lemme" tell you something; 97% of FedEx Express drivers make LESS than UPS air drivers. FT air driver rate is almost 24/hr. Few FedEx Express drivers make that from what I hear.

And "lemme" tell you something else - UPS air drivers, generally (maybe not ALL cases) are not worked very hard at all. Nothing like a regular full-time driver, anyway.
The Air Driver that i know has senority,he makes 20 bucks an hour.I make 5 more dolloars an hour than he does.My job is more similar to an Air Driver than the regular UPS driver.I dont know what the starting pay for an Air Driver is but for a brand new Fedex driver,starting pay is $17 an hour.

DorkHead

They are NOT different jobs. How can you say that. If Staples has 3 cartloads of overnight pkgs are you going to lug them out to your truck... or tell the Staples clerk you won`t take them because they are not letters??? What a assnine post.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
The Air Driver that i know has senority,he makes 20 bucks an hour.I make 5 more dolloars an hour than he does.My job is more similar to an Air Driver than the regular UPS driver.I dont know what the starting pay for an Air Driver is but for a brand new Fedex driver,starting pay is $17 an hour.

you are mistaken, not surprisingly. The top rate for full-time air driver is 23.68/hr right now. The top rate for a PART-TIME air driver is 21.68.

So, once again, neither one makes "20 buck an hour" as you want to call it.

And both of those drivers make TOP RATE in 2 years. How long does it take a FedEX Express driver to make a top rate?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
you are mistaken, not surprisingly. The top rate for full-time air driver is 23.68/hr right now. The top rate for a PART-TIME air driver is 21.68.

And both of those drivers make TOP RATE in 2 years. How long does it take a FedEX Express driver to make a top rate?

A FedEx driver might take 12-15 years to top out. I'd also like to point out that what a FedEx (Express) courier does is really a combination of what a regular Package Car Driver and Air Driver do. Logically, our compensation should fall somewhere between Package Car and Air Driver or around 27-28 dollars per hour PLUS a real retirement plan(IMO).

FedEx4Life is consistently incorrect and probably not even a FedEx employee at all.

O

olcc

Sleeve, allow me to field this one since this ****** FedEx 4 Life is nothing more than a tool spouting dubious information to antagonize us all.

NO FEDEX COURIER MAKES $25 PER HOUR. Do you hear that, FedEx 4 Life? Unless you are a topped-out swing in Hawaii or San Francisco or someplace with an extraordinarily high market differential, you will never see this kind of money. The closest you will get in almost every market is about $22 per hour. And that is from a base of about $15, over a progression of up to (and more than, for anyone hired in the past couple of years) 15 years.

You've been exposed as a fraud time and time again, FedEx 4 Life. Quit spamming these boards with your blatantly false information. No one cares what you have to say.

Last edited by a moderator:

FedEX 4 Life

NO FEDEX COURIER MAKES $25 PER HOUR. Do you hear that, FedEx 4 Life? .
And how do you know this?Is $22 top pay for your hillbilly station.You think its the same top pay across the country?Its not.

I'd say over half my station makes $24.96 an hour.Go look that up before you start making up stuff.