Fedex plan for you.

It will be fine

Never said that Dano. What I've tried to get across to you and for some reason you just don't get it is that the single most necessary component to success as a FXG contractor is a limitless supply of highly dependable, highly productive but also very cheap labor due to the very labor intensive nature of the business and regardless of your skill level as a manager it doesn't mean a damn thing if that most necessary component cannot be procured due to the fact that there isn't enough of it to go around . And with Bezos out there trolling for the same fish, some contractors might not catch their limit quite as often.
That’s true for any business.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Never said that Dano. What I've tried to get across to you and for some reason you just don't get it is that the single most necessary component to success as a FXG contractor is a limitless supply of highly dependable, highly productive but also very cheap labor due to the very labor intensive nature of the business and regardless of your skill level as a manager it doesn't mean a damn thing if that most necessary component cannot be procured due to the fact that there isn't enough of it to go around . And with Bezos out there trolling for the same fish, some contractors might not catch their limit quite as often.

You keep telling me that, but I don't think it's ever once been relevant to any comment I've made about Ground. I swear, I could point out that the local Ground terminal has yellow stripes in the parking lot and that I prefer white stripes, and you'd respond with 500 words about the supply of cheap labor. Are you married to that talking point or something?

59 Dano

ok so where exactly do you fit in these discussions? I would say let those either the current or former contractors give their experienced opinions on matters involving CSP / ISP contracting situations and let it be. No need for side line opinions

Sure there is. If you put me on ignore you won't see any of my opinions, side line or otherwise.

bacha29

You keep telling me that, but I don't think it's ever once been relevant to any comment I've made about Ground. I swear, I could point out that the local Ground terminal has yellow stripes in the parking lot and that I prefer white stripes, and you'd respond with 500 words about the supply of cheap labor. Are you married to that talking point or something?
Given it's ineffectiveness at penetrating that academy brain washed mind of yours it would appear to be a talking point that will have to be reevaluated.

Nolimitz

So Dano are you at Express or Ground? Or just some mindless corp. shill to "stem" the tide of BS? Why do you defend Ground so much if you are not at Ground?

59 Dano

So Dano are you at Express or Ground? Or just some mindless corp. shill to "stem" the tide of BS? Why do you defend Ground so much if you are not at Ground?

I'm Express. I don't defend Ground.

In my opinion it's a Big Lots level "you get what you pay for" service. My opinion of it doesn't really matter though because there's a huge market for the "I don't care, whatever's cheapest" service and the market is pretty happy with it. It makes a lot of money for the corporation and many of the contractors who provide the service.

What would you like me to say about Ground?