Fedex plan is to get rid of hourly drivers

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
He's cleaning up the mess of the dope he succeeded. Plain and simple.
Negative. He's creating much more worse than "messes". Plain and simple!
You need to pay attention. This maroon has us closer to WWIII than any other president in recent history. Once he's removed, it'll take a decade or more to fix things he's completely :censored2:ed up because of his incompetence.

AB831

No, you're completely misrepresenting what I said. Not unusual for you.
The dope in the White House is responsible for this country being as :censored2:ed up as it currently is. Plain and simple.
Yeah, it had nothing to do with a global pandemic that the former president lied about and him trying to overthrow the government because he was too insecure to admit he lost an election

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Yeah, it had nothing to do with a global pandemic that the former president lied about and him trying to overthrow the government because he was too insecure to admit he lost an election
You’re right. It didn’t and everything else you’re going on about was fed to you, you ate it up and now regurgitate it as if it was factual.
LOL

Empty Pockets

Yes and no. Crappy thing for the company to do but everyone saw it coming, even the ones who argued against it. That’s not being swindled. That’s being obtuse.
[IMG alt="Empty Pockets"]https://www.browncafe.com/community/data/avatars/m/77/77481.jpg?1562630136[/IMG]

Empty Pockets

Well-Known Member​

I think you don't understand the step system, ideally you move up a step each year(and the chart slides up each year at the same time) The only folks who don't move up a step are those in 10, and I think those in step one with less than 6mo(but their rate still moves with the step)
And 1$ would be great I don't think I saw more than $1 until after year 10.
Several of my buddies have been driving for over 15 years and are at level 7. After this new deal, they will still be at level 7. "Just three more years...". This ten tier system is flawed. If the brackets move, the folks in the middle will remain at their tier level. I am just a dumb ole truck driver that saw this when they started this bullcrap idea. I have been waiting since 2016 to watch this debacle unfold. On October 6th, after the raise, everyone will still be exactly the same distance from TOR as they were 18 months ago.

Quote Reply

I took a bunch of heat for stating this four years ago. FedEx has been screwing the employee for many years.

AB831

You’re right. It didn’t and everything else you’re going on about was fed to you, you ate it up and now regurgitate it as if it was factual.
LOL
Lol that’s hilarious coming from the side who believes alternate facts. You’ve been duped by a conman. The sooner you admit it, the sooner you can join the rest of society.

Last edited:

bacha29

LOL
After the mountain of praise and fawning your Dear Leader heaped upon Zi, Putin and Kim, three of the most brutal and despotic dictators this century has seen to date it would appear that you indeed want your Dear Leader to be the same thing here in the US. The autocratic head of a white nationalist authoritarian police state. Yes or no?

bacha29

[IMG alt="Empty Pockets"]https://www.browncafe.com/community/data/avatars/m/77/77481.jpg?1562630136[/IMG]

Empty Pockets

Well-Known Member​

Several of my buddies have been driving for over 15 years and are at level 7. After this new deal, they will still be at level 7. "Just three more years...". This ten tier system is flawed. If the brackets move, the folks in the middle will remain at their tier level. I am just a dumb ole truck driver that saw this when they started this bullcrap idea. I have been waiting since 2016 to watch this debacle unfold. On October 6th, after the raise, everyone will still be exactly the same distance from TOR as they were 18 months ago.

Quote Reply

I took a bunch of heat for stating this four years ago. FedEx has been screwing the employee for many years.
If you think you're getting screwed now wait till you go work for a contractor.

vantexan

After the mountain of praise and fawning your Dear Leader heaped upon Zi, Putin and Kim, three of the most brutal and despotic dictators this century has seen to date it would appear that you indeed want your Dear Leader to be the same thing here in the US. The autocratic head of a white nationalist authoritarian police state. Yes or no?
Hmmm, guy who praises them to get along or a senile old man whose son takes millions from them. Which way to go, which way to go....

bacha29

The labor pool is not shrinking. That is a lie in order to justify and enable the scourge of excessive immigration.

Push a button. And watch the hand-held routing and mapping technology instantly converted from English to Spanish. I think very many drivers would be shocked at how easy they are to replace.
Election deniers. COVID deniers, climate deniers, demographics deniers. The same group of people struggling to adapt to life's most constant experience....change. As a result life will not get any easier for them because change will continue to come much faster and more profoundly.

bacha29

Hmmm, guy who praises them to get along or a senile old man whose son takes millions from them. Which way to go, which way to go....
He doesn't praise them....he worships them while wishing that he could be like them. Dictator for life with absolute power.

vantexan

He doesn't praise them....he worships them while wishing that he could be like them. Dictator for life with absolute power.
Yah, he tried to help the country during his first term instead of doing it the tried and true Democratic way of lining their pockets. Man that won't use his position to get rich has to go. Can't have none of that.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Stop babbling.
Your Dearest Most Beloved Leader has dementia, is a thief and a liar, but as long as he isn't Donald Trump, You're ok with that.

bacha29

Yah, let's compare his policies to Biden's.
Anytime....your move.
Stop babbling.
Your Dearest Most Beloved Leader has dementia, is a thief and a liar, but as long as he isn't Donald Trump, You're ok with that.
I didn't say I was ok with it . At the same time do you find Donald Trump's behavior any less threatening to the nation and if so how did you arrive at that conclusion ? Likewise do you believe that a president should not be indicted and if you believe that he should not be then what crimes should a president be allowed to commit?