Fedex Termination Policy

NC man

If you drive with driver door open ,nothing to protect you from the pavement should truck turn over on drivers side or you just fall out. Video out that shows GRD driver pull up to punch in gate code, no belt,door open. When he leans out he falls out of the truck which was in drive and truck goes forward while he is laying on ground. Not sure of outcome.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Nah it's Cactus I'm sure it's probably a thinly veiled jab at ground and how they typically keep their vehicles maintained.
Good catch there. These days it applies to Express as well. Fred’s so friendg cheap when it comes to necessities for employees.

falcon back

Good catch there. These days it applies to Express as well. Fred’s so friendg cheap when it comes to necessities for employees.
Your bitterness because you retired broke must eat at you day and night, I am sure Uber or Lyft could use a man of your talents. No reason to live the twilight of your life doing without.

floridays

Your bitterness because you retired broke must eat at you day and night, I am sure Uber or Lyft could use a man of your talents. No reason to live the twilight of your life doing without.
What's on the bucket list to knock out this year Mr. Bezos? We're seven months in, not a word of what you've dispatched to the bucket. Any new left turns in sight?

In plain English,

What the friend does the rich guy with a bucket full of I want to's have planned to fill that bucket up?

Bone you're beagle don't count, you've done that, hard tack.

Just a question.

falcon back

What's on the bucket list to knock out this year Mr. Bezos? We're seven months in, not a word of what you've dispatched to the bucket. Any new left turns in sight?

In plain English,

What the friend does the rich guy with a bucket full of I want to's have planned to fill that bucket up?

Bone you're beagle don't count, you've done that, hard tack.

Just a question.
Bucket list is getting smaller. Bought my dream car at Mecum in Tulsa. Built a new garage to park it in. Been fishing several days a week and hitting golf balls in the water the other days of the week. I want to break 100 on my golf game twice in a row. I do it once and then look like I have never played before. I suck at golf but enjoy playing. Kind of strange

floridays

Bucket list is getting smaller. Bought my dream car at Mecum in Tulsa. Built a new garage to park it in. Been fishing several days a week and hitting golf balls in the water the other days of the week. I want to break 100 on my golf game twice in a row. I do it once and then look like I have never played before. I suck at golf but enjoy playing. Kind of strange
All things considered, you're probably a ok guy.
One hint, remember everyone wasn't blessed with what you got from Federal Express.
Don't act like it was from ant great thing you did.

Poking the beagle tonight for me don't count, what have you trimmed off the bucket list?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
All things considered, you're probably a ok guy.
One hint, remember everyone wasn't blessed with what you got from Federal Express.
Don't act like it was from ant great thing you did.

Poking the beagle tonight for me don't count, what have you trimmed off the bucket list?
His wife's a beagle???