FedEx. That is all.

Safebychoice

This isn’t something these Fed Ex workers should be proud of but I don’t think law enforcement needed to get involved. Get everyone separated and have all parties carry on with their day.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
If the funeral folk were trying to make peace, how did the window get smashed? Media afraid of certain groups?
That the man was trying to make peace was a quote from a witness, not “the media.” The congregants were attempting to keep the FedEx dbags from leaving the scene, and their response is to jump out with weapons. Sounds like it was the FedEx employees looking for a fight.

trickpony1

The cars were doubled parked in the street which is illegal for a number of reasons...one of which is because emergency equipment can't get through.

Oh wait...the laws don't apply to our "peaceful" muslims.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
So of course the proper response to a parking violation is to hit a pedestrian with your package car.

...especially if it’s one a-them scaaaaary Muz-lums!

trickpony1

Didn't take long for Mr. Xenophobia to come out.

There are two mosques in my city.
During their prayer sessions the streets are lined with taxi cabs...parked illegally on one side of the street.

The residents have contacted police...nothing was done...almost as if the cops are afraid of the mussies.

The residents tried to talk to the leaders of the mosque and were told, "...we own the street...".

Doesn't have anything to do with xenophobia but I appreciate your concern.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Oh wait...the laws don't apply to our "peaceful" muslims.
almost as if the cops are afraid of the mussies.
Did one of our "peaceful" mussies avail himself, martyr himself for the cause?
giphy.gif