Feeder Driver Dress Code

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Have you ever seen feeder ass ?
This one time I walked into Freight...

QcB9.gif

You guys crack me up. God forbid I asked a question about wearing something a little more comfortable to work haha.

I get it you guys have some pride in your job, but I hate to break it to you. We are just Truck Drivers, we are not some special elite😂

But hey maybe if I had 20-30 years under my belt I would programmed just like yall and take pride in my uniform

I was just asking a question, if people thought management would care, so far it was only confirmed that other feeder drivers would be butt hurt.

I will be fine , theres really only 2 outcomes. They don’t care and say nothing or they tell me I can’t do that. Its not like Im going to get fired its peak

Your right Im not capable of that. Im afraid I will never officially identify as the Superior UPS Feeder Driver.

Im just a truck driver peasant

But I totally respect how serious you guys take your work, if you want to recite your 5s and 10s everytime you bust a nut who am I too judge you

over9five

Staff member
Your right Im not capable of that. Im afraid I will never officially identify as the Superior UPS Feeder Driver.

Im just a truck driver peasant

But I totally respect how serious you guys take your work, if you want to recite your 5s and 10s everytime you bust a nut who am I too judge you
Lol, who's sounding butthurt now?

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
That's funny, we had a gypsy at our center last week, sweatpants, and a small dog in the cab. The dog wasn't wearing a vest or mask.

Box Ox