Feeder Driver Dress Code

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Have you ever seen feeder ass ?
This one time I walked into Freight...

QcB9.gif

You guys crack me up. God forbid I asked a question about wearing something a little more comfortable to work haha.

I get it you guys have some pride in your job, but I hate to break it to you. We are just Truck Drivers, we are not some special elite😂

But hey maybe if I had 20-30 years under my belt I would programmed just like yall and take pride in my uniform

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
$100 you wont

Also with the amount of money we make for a blue collar job you better wear the uniform or you won’t see the money anymore.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Just because beards got approved doesn’t mean uniforms are taken off.

Do as you wish. Don’t cry on here when they send you off or try to discipline you.

I was just asking a question, if people thought management would care, so far it was only confirmed that other feeder drivers would be butt hurt.

I will be fine , theres really only 2 outcomes. They don’t care and say nothing or they tell me I can’t do that. Its not like Im going to get fired its peak

Your right Im not capable of that. Im afraid I will never officially identify as the Superior UPS Feeder Driver.

Im just a truck driver peasant

But I totally respect how serious you guys take your work, if you want to recite your 5s and 10s everytime you bust a nut who am I too judge you

over9five

Staff member
Your right Im not capable of that. Im afraid I will never officially identify as the Superior UPS Feeder Driver.

Im just a truck driver peasant

But I totally respect how serious you guys take your work, if you want to recite your 5s and 10s everytime you bust a nut who am I too judge you
Lol, who's sounding butthurt now?

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
That's funny, we had a gypsy at our center last week, sweatpants, and a small dog in the cab. The dog wasn't wearing a vest or mask.

Box Ox