Feeder Driver Dress Code

I wanted to ask my fellow browns if you think anyone would give me :censored2: if I wear Brown sweatpants to work?

The hardest part of my job as a feeder driver is just sitting in a truck for 10-12 hours and being uncomfortable. Its pretty easy besides that

I started wearing a Brown UPS hoodie sweatshirt I got off amazon a few months ago and no one has said anything about it in like 6 months and its been the balls. I think the getting some Brown sweatpants would be a game changer but I feel like thats a bigger deal. You think management will care?

I have never seen a single person do this so I have no idea, I bet it would be a no go for sure if I was package driver , but Im a Feeder I start work at midnight, I don’t really see too many people during my shift anyways

Im already ordered some, going to try it regardless. Ive yet to have management ever come after me for anything.

what do you guys think?

trickpony1

I've seen some of our feedah drivers tucking their gut in and zipping up their pants when they get out on the break down pad.
This would suggest they loosen their belt and unzip the pants while driving the long runs.
This allows for improved circulation.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I wanted to ask my fellow browns if you think anyone would give me * if I wear Brown sweatpants to work?

The hardest part of my job as a feeder driver is just sitting in a truck for 10-12 hours and being uncomfortable. Its pretty easy besides that

I started wearing a Brown UPS hoodie sweatshirt I got off amazon a few months ago and no one has said anything about it in like 6 months and its been the balls. I think the getting some Brown sweatpants would be a game changer but I feel like thats a bigger deal. You think management will care?

I have never seen a single person do this so I have no idea, I bet it would be a no go for sure if I was package driver , but Im a Feeder I start work at midnight, I don’t really see too many people during my shift anyways

Im already ordered some, going to try it regardless. Ive yet to have management ever come after me for anything.

what do you guys think?

You got be :censored2: kidding

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Just get a brown tarp to drape over your gut. Nobody can see your garbage anyway. Better yet, get some brown paint and just cover everything from the neck down. Should last until you go through the car wash.

charm299

I wanted to ask my fellow browns if you think anyone would give me * if I wear Brown sweatpants to work?

what do you guys think?
Just wear a moo moo with nothing underneath,trust me on this one

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
Austin Powers The Spy Who Shagged Me: Special delivery. - YouTube

ManInBrown

what do you guys think?
You work at UPS as a feeder driver and you’re really asking this question? Sweatpants?