Feeder Driver Dress Code

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I was just asking a question, if people thought management would care, so far it was only confirmed that other feeder drivers would be butt hurt.

I will be fine , theres really only 2 outcomes. They don’t care and say nothing or they tell me I can’t do that. Its not like Im going to get fired its peak

How fat are you anyway?

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
Thinking something like this?
ISIS' very own 'Jabba the Hutt' captured in Iraq

What'dyabringmetoday???

I've seen some of our feedah drivers tucking their gut in and zipping up their pants when they get out on the break down pad.
This would suggest they loosen their belt and unzip the pants while driving the long runs.
This allows for improved circulation.
Because of that wallet getting filled with $130,000 a year.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
That’s what happens when people get used to wearing pajama pants in public. Heaven forbid anyone take pride in their appearance or follow uniform regulations.
We got a mail box cluster in my neighborhood and half my neighbors just wander down there in their pjs to get their mail.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
We got a mail box cluster in my neighborhood and half my neighbors just wander down there in their pjs to get their mail.
Yeah, I was raised differently. We didn’t dare leave the house unless we were fully dressed in “street clothes”. Pjs were only for in the house. I raised my kids the same way.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Keep the 100$ Im deffinatly wearing sweatpants to work. At least now get the joy of knowing how much it triggers the old-timers
Man you have to be new to UPS. Are you off the street? You go right on ahead and wear your sweatpants into work and when they walk your ass right back out you can come back here and let us know how it went.

Non liberal

I wanted to ask my fellow browns if you think anyone would give me :censored2: if I wear Brown sweatpants to work?

The hardest part of my job as a feeder driver is just sitting in a truck for 10-12 hours and being uncomfortable. Its pretty easy besides that

I started wearing a Brown UPS hoodie sweatshirt I got off amazon a few months ago and no one has said anything about it in like 6 months and its been the balls. I think the getting some Brown sweatpants would be a game changer but I feel like thats a bigger deal. You think management will care?

I have never seen a single person do this so I have no idea, I bet it would be a no go for sure if I was package driver , but Im a Feeder I start work at midnight, I don’t really see too many people during my shift anyways

Im already ordered some, going to try it regardless. Ive yet to have management ever come after me for anything.

what do you guys think?
You might get away with it for a few days, but someone will say something to you. Don’t get used to it if you try it.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I wanted to ask my fellow browns if you think anyone would give me :censored2: if I wear Brown sweatpants to work?

The hardest part of my job as a feeder driver is just sitting in a truck for 10-12 hours and being uncomfortable. Its pretty easy besides that

I started wearing a Brown UPS hoodie sweatshirt I got off amazon a few months ago and no one has said anything about it in like 6 months and its been the balls. I think the getting some Brown sweatpants would be a game changer but I feel like thats a bigger deal. You think management will care?

I have never seen a single person do this so I have no idea, I bet it would be a no go for sure if I was package driver , but Im a Feeder I start work at midnight, I don’t really see too many people during my shift anyways

Im already ordered some, going to try it regardless. Ive yet to have management ever come after me for anything.

what do you guys think?
Don't forget some crocs or maybe flip flops for complete comfort.