feeder ??

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
what happens if your center manager at package email HR at feeder and say that driver DQ him self. thats what hr told me at oreintation. hr let me stay do you guys think that im black ball since center manager sent email
Fifth wheel grease under his car door handle , a good warning shot:) lol

542thruNthru

what happens if your center manager at package email HR at feeder and say that driver DQ him self. thats what hr told me at oreintation. hr let me stay do you guys think that im black ball since center manager sent email

Talk to your steward. Tell steward to get the email from HR your steward has that right. File harrassment grievance on center manager with the email.

Document it so if they do disqualify you for some ticky tac thing you can file another grievance.

Feddy364

Talk to your steward. Tell steward to get the email from HR your steward has that right. File harrassment grievance on center manager with the email.

Document it so if they do disqualify you for some ticky tac thing you can file another grievance.
thank you i will do. center manger does what ever they want because guys dont stick together. steward we got let management do whatever for cushion route.

Feddy364

Yes he used to be good when he was the number#2 Steward but when the #1Steward retired he became number one and everything went downhill from there

Covemastah

As always,,great advice my friend !!
Keep up your good work !!

Johney

Your C/M should have no say into what feeder does with you. My C/M when I started feeders would get so pissed when I told him they were pulling me next week for feeders. They wouldn't tell him, I would tell him Friday when I returned from delivering. He would turn bright red and stomp off into his office to call them trying to say they can't just pull me at whim. I'm pretty sure it never got him far cause I worked feeders the very next week.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Your C/M should have no say into what feeder does with you. My C/M when I started feeders would get so pissed when I told him they were pulling me next week for feeders. They wouldn't tell him, I would tell him Friday when I returned from delivering. He would turn bright red and stomp off into his office to call them trying to say they can't just pull me at whim. I'm pretty sure it never got him far cause I worked feeders the very next week.
I remember center manager trying to tell a couple of us who were going through training that we had to clear it with him before we scheduled our CDL tests to make sure he could cover our routes that day. We relayed that info to feeders and they just laughed and said don't worry about it.

Covemastah

Rebel !!!